No announcement yet.

Camper Purchase Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As said above grand design makers some nice trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Yep. Ram makes it really easy to find out the capacities of your truck by its VIN #.

Find everything you need to know about Ram towing capacity, payload & more here. Discover the best Ram truck or van that fits your towing needs today.

Scroll down to “look up my vehicle”.

Pay attention to payload capacity as well as towing capacity. You need to know gross pin weight and gross trailer weight to ensure you are within the truck’s limits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Nice!! Thank you.... 17860 is the towing capacity.

Comment

Jayco jay flight BHBE 28.. I’m same situation and love our floor plan the best of all.

Comment

We bought our first camper last year, Dutchman Aerolite Bunkhouse. We were scared we may not use it. It's been the total opposite. We've camped a lot of places in the last year from Port Aransas, Frio River, Big Bend, Gulf Shores AL and several smaller trips. I have two kids 7 and 13. They absolutely love to go camping.

Get full size bunks if you can, the kids will always want to bring friends.

Good luck and enjoy.

Comment

Look at the Keystone Passport 3400QD. It's a new design for 2020 so probably won't find many used ones but it has a rear bunk room with rear entry door, the 4 bunks are all double beds with bottom one on each side that has flip up portion of bed for storage under it. I think it can actually sleep like 10 adults if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
              Look at the Keystone Passport 3400QD. It's a new design for 2020 so probably won't find many used ones but it has a rear bunk room with rear entry door, the 4 bunks are all double beds with bottom one on each side that has flip up portion of bed for storage under it. I think it can actually sleep like 10 adults if necessary.
              We saw this one at the RV show this year. It's a really cool layout.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, we put a deposit on a Heartland Sundance 327QB.

Any input on Heartland or their TT's?

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                  Well, we put a deposit on a Heartland Sundance 327QB.

Any input on Heartland or their TT's?
                  We have a trailrunner 31db. We like it sofar, this is our 4th camp. If it didn't come with the 2nd ac go-ahead and get one put in. Ours does ok but it'll get warm inside in the heat of the day if kids and running in and out. I have a 6 yo son and two nephews ages 10 and 12. They love the bunk room and call it their "mancave".

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    We have a trailrunner 31db. We like it sofar, this is our 4th camp. If it didn't come with the 2nd ac go-ahead and get one put in. Ours does ok but it'll get warm inside in the heat of the day if kids and running in and out. I have a 6 yo son and two nephews ages 10 and 12. They love the bunk room and call it their "mancave".
                    It has a 15k in the "living area" and a 13.5 in the "master suite"...

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                      It has a 15k in the "living area" and a 13.5 in the "master suite"...
                      you should be good then, ours is wired for a second unit in the bedroom but we have to buy it. Its on the list lol

Comment

Heartland makes a good trailer. I think y’all will enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
                          That was one of the last trailers I looked at this year at the show. That thing is pretty slick. Decent bathroom plenty of room and can sleep a small army.

Comment

Working...
                          X