• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
    What??!!
    Who?

Comment

I would have to say the biggest impact TBH has had on me was the support I received when my first born, Emmett, was born with complications. That thread helped me along through some rough times. Amazing group of folks here.

Plus, both vehicles I drive came from TBH [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The generosity and community that is apart of this place is absolutely hands down some of the strongest I have seen in ANYWHERE.

For me personally I have reaffirmed my faith in our Lord and Savior. I have been a member since 2016. was divorced in 2017 and basically shunned from the church I attended because they did not believe divorce under any circumstance was acceptable. now I was young then and still am and basically saw that as the attitude of the Faith in general. but then seeing the Prayer Requests and just the out pour of love and faith from the men and women of this campfire got me reexploring things personally. Honestly SWS's prayers among others got me reopening my Bible. After that I started reading the Daily Bible Portion Threads from LWOLKEN and using that as a base to get myself right with God and Jesus. I have yet to find a church home for myself which I know is important but now I can 100% say I have renewed my faith and am doing my best to be a man of God and live my life in His name and how He would want me to live. I really have to give credit to everyone here for putting me back on the path and saving this lost soul.

There are so many other things I love about this place but bringing me back to the Faith and picking my walk with Christ where I left it has been a game changer in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          I could go on and on.
          70% of our furniture came off the GS - 50% of our art also. All high end stuff.
          Got a nice Lexus from a rancher here. First oil change I was informed it had cow poo from one end to the other under the car. LOL
          Met a bunch of great people, and have had a hundred questions answered.
          Yesterday I signed to have all our windows replaced with a GS's father in law.
          It has been a fabulous experience.................
          It’s tru. I’ve been given the tour. Awesome stuff.

Comment

TBH has been good to me in more ways that I have the time to list.....

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
              My best friends.
              This...the amount of new compadres & solid individuals on this sight has been a blessing.

Can't count how many friends I've made over the years on here.

Comment

My granddaughter even found a boyfriend on here.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  My granddaughter even found a boyfriend on here.
                  Is that Spencer?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    Is that Spencer?
                    Yep. Alexis had one heck of a crush on him several years ago. It was funny as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      It’s how I found out that Burt Reynolds died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      What!!?? When?

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                        The generosity and community that is apart of this place is absolutely hands down some of the strongest I have seen in ANYWHERE.

For me personally I have reaffirmed my faith in our Lord and Savior. I have been a member since 2016. was divorced in 2017 and basically shunned from the church I attended because they did not believe divorce under any circumstance was acceptable. now I was young then and still am and basically saw that as the attitude of the Faith in general. but then seeing the Prayer Requests and just the out pour of love and faith from the men and women of this campfire got me reexploring things personally. Honestly SWS's prayers among others got me reopening my Bible. After that I started reading the Daily Bible Portion Threads from LWOLKEN and using that as a base to get myself right with God and Jesus. I have yet to find a church home for myself which I know is important but now I can 100% say I have renewed my faith and am doing my best to be a man of God and live my life in His name and how He would want me to live. I really have to give credit to everyone here for putting me back on the path and saving this lost soul.

There are so many other things I love about this place but bringing me back to the Faith and picking my walk with Christ where I left it has been a game changer in my life.

Awesome testimony. Both of you and TBH.

Charlie, this is why I’m glad you brought those prayers back, after that hiatus. Kingdom work , brother.

Amen!

Comment

For me TBH isn’t good for the wallet . It has costed me a lot money for awesome hunting trips , cool bows I didn’t need but bought it any ways cause I couldn’t help myself. Links to 3 D shoots I wouldn’t have known about. So yea it’s no bueno for wallet, but I keep coming back.

Comment

Yeah not really any way to measure it, pretty big impact though in many different ways. Beats the living smack out of social media that's for **** sure.

Comment

Got the best lease I've had to date from here with a great lease member now buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Let's hope the apples fell from different trees!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                I’m scarred for life.....seriously though, I couldn’t have married into a better family.

Comment

Working...
                                X