No announcement yet.

Reveal Tacticam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 2 being delivered today that I ordered from Scheels.

Comment

Throw you some Lithium batteries in it, and get this solar setup and you won't have to worry about any batteries for at least a year..

Will this setup plug directly into the Reveal camera without an adapter?

Comment

Originally posted by PvillDVM View Post
        Throw you some Lithium batteries in it, and get this solar setup and you won't have to worry about any batteries for at least a year..

I had no problem with the Tactacam or our Snypers. The only cameras that had issues with this set-up were our Browning Cameras, they seem to have a larger plug input.

Comment

I bought 2 of them from Scheel's also, and have had them out for a week. Already received a software update to the Reveal app, and it seems they are actively improving that interface. Love the performance so far! I like how you can manage the settings on the camera remotely, which is a huge deal.

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
            Does it take a while for the camera status info to load up in your app? I have mine on the front porch running but for some reason it doesn't show any of the info for the camera. But dang it does have a good trigger speed and detection distance because it's catching cars that are driving by from like 60' away!
            Noticed that, too. Took a couple of days for mine, not sure why, but looks good now.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
              Noticed that, too. Took a couple of days for mine, not sure why, but looks good now.

Yeah they told me once it’s turned on it takes 24 hours for that info to come in. And it’s sent once a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone messed with getting a booster with these??? I've got terrible service at my farm and both at&t and verizon phones and verizon seems to be the best. However, I just put out my camera and everytime I was in setup mode it would register "no signal" so I just left it up and it started sending me pictures so it apparently located cell. I'm wondering if I put a booster on here if it will help.

Comment

Originally posted by PvillDVM View Post

I’ve had my 2nd camera out for about two weeks now. Will go down soon to stick on a pole with solar and 12V, but this is with Duracell right now.

From my Make Believe World

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post

https://www.bigfootcameras.com/produ...solar-charger/

I ordered this solar panel through amazon with free shipping. On the website, I believe they charge shipping. Looks like It should plug right in. It should be here early next week.

Comment

To those with Iphones are y'all able to get the "badge" to show up on the app when you're on your phone's homescreen? I'm getting tired of my phone lighting up every 30 seconds, although it's a good problem to have, and want to have just the badges show instead of the screen notification.

Comment

What delay are y’all running? I am putting a 12v solar set up on mine. Want to maximize battery.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                          What delay are y’all running? I am putting a 12v solar set up on mine. Want to maximize battery.
                          I only have mine going for a few days now. It is on a 55 sec delay. Battery shows 100% so far.

Comment

Playing with the app today I found you can upload pictures from the app directly to shared google drives.

I've got a team full of non-hunters at work wanting updates on what's there now. lol

Comment

Getting pics, but no notification. How do you set it up to get a notification alert with the pic?

Comment

Working...
                              X