• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
    Better get it soon LoL

From my Make Believe World

Lol no worries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dry box holds the 12 volt battery right ?

Comment

Yessir

Originally posted by Firemedic635 View Post
        Dry box holds the 12 volt battery right ?

Comment

We use the 12v solar power packs that have the internal batteries. https://www.amazon.com/8000mAh-Suppo.../dp/B07ZMJK7F3
          These are about a easy and simple as you can get. We have 6 cameras going on 2 years with these.

Comment

Good news for all. Last night before dark we had 2 fronts roll thru our place with 80 mph winds, some small hail and rain. The cameras survived up on my 7 ft tall towers I have them on. They quit sending pictures during the brunt of the storm but came back strong.

Comment

For anybody interested or still in need, Scheels in The Colony had a 6 hangers full of them yesterday. Both ATT and Verizon.

Comment

Reveal Tacticam

I just got two at Scheels. There are 5 left at Scheels!

Last edited by Duck-n-Shoot; 08-21-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck-n-Shoot View Post
                  I just got two at Scheels. There are 5 left at Scheels!

Dangit. I need 3 AT&T if anyone happens to be headed up there. Will compensate you for your troubles.

Comment

so is there a differenece in quality of picture with app vs the sd card? i got a couple on the way, but i like to save pictures on my computer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                      so is there a differenece in quality of picture with app vs the sd card? i got a couple on the way, but i like to save pictures on my computer as well.
                      yes, thumbnail on app and full size on sd card. so downloading pics to computer from card will result in best pic.

Comment

Just got mine set up today.. so far all good

Comment

Have they given a date when the ATT version is supposed to be back in stock in most places ???

Comment

I just ordered one of these. Does anyone know how long the 8 AA batteries last or is it best to do the solar panel and 12 volt batteriies?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                              I just ordered one of these. Does anyone know how long the 8 AA batteries last or is it best to do the solar panel and 12 volt batteriies?
                              They take 12AA. I’m at 1135 pics on a set of Rayovacs. Batteries are down to 20% so it may take another couple hundred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

got one im getting set up. appears to work great. can someone tell me how to get back to sms settings for daily vs instant update? i have it set to "timely" on send type on the camera. evidently im lost. what setting is best for maximizing battery life?
                                Last edited by bowhuntingw; 08-23-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X