Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
    Dang, he is dark.

Been a slow late season for 20/21 East Texas, or am I the only one who didnt get his buck early and likely eating tags? lol

J

If you got food, you got the deer in east texas. They are piling into feed right now. No acorns this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are hammering the corn in netx. One spot I recently started feeding has 4 does on it all hours of the day. No buck pictures so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
        If you got food, you got the deer in east texas. They are piling into feed right now. No acorns this year.

My deer showed up at my pig feeder on December 1. The pigs went nocturnal and the deer have had a feast. Starting to see daytime pigs again since the 15th

Comment

I have does and fawns hammering the corn and protein but no bucks and no hogs.

Comment

I’ve missed “Main Event” by 30 minutes or less last 3 attempts. Good news is my entry and exit are safe, and I now know with 99% where he’s at... but this is as close as I can get. I just got to go when I can (condition allow) and be there when he slips. I’ve got lots of daylight pics so far... just when I couldn’t go.

My deer are eating me out of house and home about 150# a day best I can figure

Watched some informational deer activity and travel last few weeks. All my cameras are 6-7’ high, and I have 3 in less than a 1/2 acre. Seen as many as 7 deer go through the maze at different trails and never walk in front in a camera! Have seen 1/2 a dozen with Lola last week, never walk in front of a camera at her location

Don’t be lulled by low camera activity and don’t be glued to a barrel. Go find where they want to be and wait. Trust in your scouting and notes from years past. Now is the easiest time to kill a mature deer with a bow IMHO.... IF you have notes and have kept your stands clean

Comment

All of my deer from the summer are back now, the last two showed up last night. One being my original target buck that left sept 29th & the other a big 6.
              I’m tagged out and unless I get my daughter on one I’ll have a few good ones for next season.

It’s been a good season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We had about a 3 week hiatus from the woods due to family stuff. Made it back late Christmas night. Went to top some feeders and found one empty, and 2 with dead batteries. Luckily we run 7[emoji16]

Even though I haven't killed a buck I left.tje archery stuff at home and decided to stack and many pigs as possible till muzzle loader.

Everybody got shots last night. Junior shot for 20 when pig was at 30. Wife attempted 2 with one bullet. I went 2 for 3 with the 204.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  We had about a 3 week hiatus from the woods due to family stuff. Made it back late Christmas night. Went to top some feeders and found one empty, and 2 with dead batteries. Luckily we run 7[emoji16]

Even though I haven't killed a buck I left.tje archery stuff at home and decided to stack and many pigs as possible till muzzle loader.

Everybody got shots last night. Junior shot for 20 when pig was at 30. Wife attempted 2 with one bullet. I went 2 for 3 with the 204.

That’s a good one! Haven’t you trained your pup to lay down beside the the pig like you??

Comment

Hey moesha Show is a pretty pig

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Hey moesha Show is a pretty pig

Are you hitting on me?

Comment

Lol

Comment

Nice pig but I would have given the old goat another year

Comment

My East Texas giant this year.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Got skunked yesterday evening. Only second sit all year where I couldn’t have shot a deer had I wanted to... nada. Got till Wednesday then that’s a wrap, it will be up to the pigeon toed assassin then. Taking oldest nephew after his first pig this evening. Will be a thermal shot, but he should shoot by 8:00

Comment

What a great life. The life of a hunter.

Comment

Working...
                                X