Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dugie View Post
    Mark me down, wife and kids have run through it, I’m 17 days since my positive test and feel good, only had low grade fever for a few days, fatigue for about a week and still a slight cough, kids had the same low grade fever for just a few days, no other symptoms. My wife is still dealing with a cough, taste/smell issues and headaches...she seem to get better for a few days and then has kinda backed up a little...but no major breathing issues.

We did do the pulmicort / bunesiside sp? Nebulizer treatments and zinc supplement which I believe helped us have pretty mild cases.

Anyone here donating plasma? I’d like to figure out the process to help others through it if and when I can.
    I wonder if you posted a video on youtube or FB about your experience and results, how fast would it be scrubbed web?

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
      I wonder if you posted a video on youtube or FB about your experience and results, how fast would it be scrubbed web?
      Probably pretty quick, they don't want to hear anything that says something works....The town hall Dr's meeting organized by Bob Hall has survived somehow on FB and you tube but I'm sure if it gets passed around too much they'll kill it.

The most frustrating part is to hear your Dr. tell you that unless you have major breathing issues the only thing the will send out is something to help the cough.

I would encourage everyone that test positive to research early treatments and get busy.

Comment

Been in a bind since yesterday... Cough, Headaches, Fatigue, Chills, Congestion... Everything but a fever, just took the rapid test, should know by end of day.

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
          Been in a bind since yesterday... Cough, Headaches, Fatigue, Chills, Congestion... Everything but a fever, just took the rapid test, should know by end of day.
          I'm sure you've seen it already, but TONIC WATER AND ZINC. ASAP.

Comment

Any way that this treatment could be more politicized? If Trump is for it, i must be against it!??

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeati...0978EPsRxNMyhc

Any way that this treatment could be more politicized? If Trump is for it, i must be against it!??
              The whole thing is real crazy. My cousin is an ICU nurse, and says they use remdesivir and/or HCQ to treat COVID patients and both work.

Comment

We were exposed last weekend to folks with it(unknowingly). Yesterday I tested positive. Wife tested negative Wedn. but it was early, she's had some mild symptoms. I'm sure a test now would show her positive. Our employers have quarantined us.
                We've had fevers and soreness but that's about it. Actually started the tonic water a month or two ago, maybe that helped? Still using it, multivitamins, and Ibuprofen(knocks the fever down, at least for me.) Getting juices and Zinc today. Am hoping the symptoms will dissipate by Monday.
                Doctor at testing site said we may have another bad day on day 10 ... anyone ever heard that? At least that's what he's been seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                  We were exposed last weekend to folks with it(unknowingly). Yesterday I tested positive. Wife tested negative Wedn. but it was early, she's had some mild symptoms. I'm sure a test now would show her positive. Our employers have quarantined us.
                  We've had fevers and soreness but that's about it. Actually started the tonic water a month or two ago, maybe that helped? Still using it, multivitamins, and Ibuprofen(knocks the fever down, at least for me.) Getting juices and Zinc today. Am hoping the symptoms will dissipate by Monday.
                  Doctor at testing site said we may have another bad day on day 10 ... anyone ever heard that? At least that's what he's been seeing.
                  Be careful taking ibuprofen. They say it makes the symptoms worse.

FDA is aware of news reports stating the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen, could worsen coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    You picked it up in Leonard?

Comment

Add me to the list! My symptoms were mild with muscle fatigue and fever one day only.
                      Got tested, came back positive. My wife tested negative but our work required we both quarantine. Tested negative after 10 days

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        You picked it up in Leonard?
                        no, we did not.

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
                          How did your test go?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buckjunkie25 View Post
                            Well I started having symptoms sat with a cough and a temp of 99.5 went it Sunday to get tested ... no fever Sunday or cough ..Monday just real congested and did lose smell and taste but still no fever ... found out late last night that my test came back positive , woke up this morning still no fever just still congested... did take 50 mg of zinc yesterday but don’t have the tonic water... so I hope and pray that the symptoms stay mild only thing doctor said was to isolate and get rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it’s day 10 woke up feeling good but this afternoon I started running a mild fever like 99.1 ..... this is so stressful start thanking u are coming over the hill and then bang knocks you back down .... darn strange thing is I hadn’t had fever or cough since the 25th so I dunno what to think anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel like I've got this now. Guy from work tested positive, and I've got the same symptoms. Very mild and his symptoms were gone within a couple days.

What was the magic formula of tonic water and zinc?

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                                I feel like I've got this now. Guy from work tested positive, and I've got the same symptoms. Very mild and his symptoms were gone within a couple days.

What was the magic formula of tonic water and zinc?
                                I was taking 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the evening with about 8oz of tonic water. Do not take that much zinc for long. 10 to 14 days max if your stomach can handle it.

Comment

Working...
                                X