No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think my sister has it.... had a day of 103 fever and now just gets low grade in evenings along with headaches. She also is having severe muscle cramps in her legs.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
      Think my sister has it.... had a day of 103 fever and now just gets low grade in evenings along with headaches. She also is having severe muscle cramps in her legs.

She needs to go get those cramps checked out ASAP. One of the risk associated with Covid is blood clotting. Sever leg pain can indicate a clot.

Prayers up for your sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have a dear friend (met in college , roommates before I married , in each other’s weddings , worked at same company together for over 30 years ). He is 55 like me and healthy as can be. Week two of covid for him and it’s kicking his *** hard and has us all scare. Battling oxygen levels and on cusp of hospitalization Monday and Tuesday. Today was a little better as he is lucky to have care giver (wife ) trained medical caregiver at home tending to him.

Hopefully he continues this one day trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
          She needs to go get those cramps checked out ASAP. One of the risk associated with Covid is blood clotting. Sever leg pain can indicate a clot.

Prayers up for your sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          This, needs to get checked out ASAP.

Comment

First symptoms Sunday afternoon. Tested positive Tuesday AM. Symptoms have been better every day thus far.

Feels like 40% flu, 40% bronchitis, 20% sinus infection. Worst part is no energy and trouble sleeping.

Comment

I got it about 2 weeks ago. First week had headaches, achy, super tired, kind of felt like the flu. Started to feel better but mid part of the second week i started having trouble breathing. I had only been doing the zinc and vitamins and over the counter stuff. The breathing issues got me to the doc and got some shots and several meds. Almost immediately started feeling better. Looking back I should have been at the doctor day one. I was just kidding myself that it was sinuses or something .

Wife was a few days after me and wasn't quite as bad as mine. She's thankfully getting better too!

I'm very thankful we came out of it okay. Weird stuff for sure. I never lost my taste but my smell was completely gone and just now starting to return . Wife never lost either. Good luck to everyone dealing with it!

Comment

Did TX health dept call anyone who tested positive? A friend said they called and were super pushy and threatened "to open an investigation" into them if they didn't answer the questions

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                  Did TX health dept call anyone who tested positive? A friend said they called and were super pushy and threatened "to open an investigation" into them if they didn't answer the questions
                  Our county health department tried calling my wife and sends us letters. We ignore them and don’t answer the calls.

Comment

I had a super mild case, I would have thought it was allergies if I hadn't lost taste and smell. I got tested after I regained taste and smell hoping I was negative and ease coworkers fears when I returned to work. Tested positive so I was added to the list. State health department called about 2 weeks after the test to tell me to quarantine and ask if I needed help with medical care or food. They were asking questions from a script but were not pushy. I answered the questions but it didn't seem like the guy asking the questions could comprehend that I had met the CDC guidelines for ending quarantine and had been back at work.

Comment

I got a call from the San Antonio health dept. They asked a number of questions about my symptoms which I was fine with providing. Once they started asking where I worked, where I had been, and who I had been with, that is when I politely told them that is none of their business. They did not push too hard after and accepted my decision not to answer. They did try calling back a couple days later, but I just ignored the call.

Comment

Working...
                      X