Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
    I had a negative test on Thursday but now I feel like crap due to congestion. Is that part of it? I’m going to get retested on Thursday again. Can’t figure out what I have! So frustrating.
    Not really. I'm a neighbor and I've felt crappy for a few days. There's a lot of bad stuff in the air right now. Nose has been stuffy, eyes itchy and watery, and I've sneezed more in 3 days than I have in 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
      I had a negative test on Thursday but now I feel like crap due to congestion. Is that part of it? I’m going to get retested on Thursday again. Can’t figure out what I have! So frustrating.
      My initial doc visit they thought I had a sinus infection. BUT with all the dust flying around right now I bet that’s all you have.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        X1000000. TBH has probably helped more folks with it than any doctor. I owe you boys a beer.
        Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        That's what is so great about this site and the folks on it. Look forward to that 2nd negative test report!
        I admit. I have learned more about china virus on this thread than everything else this year combined. Thank y'all. Just got my zinc in yesterday.

Comment

Second test was negative as well. Clear for duty with zero restrictions!

Comment

Thats great to hear Matt

Comment

Nice! That seems fast, how much time passed between symptoms and all clear?

Comment

Comment

Glad to hear the good news Matt!

Comment

Good to hear. So what gun did you buy?

Comment

Congrats man and anytime you want to have a cold beer let me know! Glad your able to get back to me.

Maybe we can talk about any openings yall have on that bad *** lease

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

X1000000. TBH has probably helped more folks with it than any doctor. I owe you boys a beer.
                          This is a (bleeping) shame considering this is 2020 in whats supposed to be a civilized world.

Next we will have to do out own dental work.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                            This is a (bleeping) shame considering this is 2020 in whats supposed to be a civilized world.

Next we will have to do out own dental work.

LOL!!! I’ve got a pair of channel locks and a bottle of whisky. The dentist is ready for duty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey, all kidding aside, the kung-flu has caused me to find additional dental facilities in other counties. I had a dental emergency that dropped me from the pain.

I had already dreamed up a way to attach a cord from my tooth to my crossbow. My dentist showed me the x ray of how my jaw tooth was sitting and said it would’ve broken my jaw.

At the time I woulda welcomed you drunk on whiskey and channel locks. It was so painful the only thing I woulda felt was relief.

Comment

So we are up to two daughters in law (one gave birth Sunday morning) and 4 grandkids that have tested positive. Two sons have symptoms. Still waiting on test results for wife and I.

Comment

Working...
                                X