Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    Glad you and your family are getting better. Did the doctor say if you could catch the virus again or is once and done?
    They said once you have it once you’re immune. But the idiots don’t know a medication or anything. They don’t know much about much. Pathetic if you ask me. Hence why I was so mad about it. Zero help. Climb in your cave and hide from the world.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      They said once you have it once you’re immune. But the idiots don’t know a medication or anything. They don’t know much about much. Pathetic if you ask me. Hence why I was so mad about it. Zero help. Climb in your cave and hide from the world.
      We need to have some t-shirts printed "Had it. Recovered. Tested negative. Have the antibodies. F a mask"..

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        We need to have some t-shirts printed "Had it. Recovered. Tested negative. Have the antibodies. F a mask"..
        Yes! I don’t believe in folks wearing a mask anyway lol. Half of don’t understand how they work.

Comment

My son was retested yesterday to see if he was now negative. They used a throat swab instead of a nasal swab. Never heard of that. Test came back inconclusive. WTH is that? Retest in 5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            My son was retested yesterday to see if he was now negative. They used a throat swab instead of a nasal swab. Never heard of that. Test came back inconclusive. WTH is that? Retest in 5 days.
            5 days? Lol. Go to another doc

Comment

Good to hear that you're better now Matt. Hope you are able to get back to work soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                If you are taking Zinc as a preventive, that is too much. 20 to 25mg a day is plenty. Now if you get Covid or Flu, kick it up to 75mg while you are sick.

Now you can pound Vitamin C until the cows come home and won't hurt anything which I would do.

As a preventive, 20-25mg of Zinc, at least 1,000mg of vitamin c but increase that if you want by 3 times or so (as much as your stomach can handle) and about 2 to 4,000 IU's of Vitamin D3 a day.

This has probably all been covered but I haven't read through this thread. lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks! We got a little gun shy on the Zinc. Went to 25mg and it was much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to hear you are doing better and good luck on testing negative for a second time. And thanks for sharing your experiance.
                  Last edited by Pedernal; 06-28-2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                    Thanks! We got a little gun shy on the Zinc. Went to 25mg and it was much better.

15 mg lozenge plus a B complex that has 24mg in the morning. And then 15mg at night. That’s what we did. Plus vitamin c

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Throat was most likely a strep test . I tried to get the to strep test my kids and they wouldn’t .

Comment

The town next to me did a pop up free testing . Man the roaches heard free and came out of the woods. Did almost 1300 people . They tested anyone who showed up . No symptoms needed. People stood on line for hours . Little did they know the test results will take 10 to 14 days . So if anyone was sick they are most likely for be better before the results are back .
                        They burned up a lot of test for people to truly needed to be tested .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          The town next to me did a pop up free testing . Man the roaches heard free and came out of the woods. Did almost 1300 people . They tested anyone who showed up . No symptoms needed. People stood on line for hours . Little did they know the test results will take 10 to 14 days . So if anyone was sick they are most likely for be better before the results are back .
                          They burned up a lot of test for people to truly needed to be tested .

Same thing here over the past two days. Word was they only had 250 test yesterday. No clue how many today, but people said they were in line for a few hours.

Comment

Matt, lmk if you guys get the antibody test...I think that’s the only way to know if you are immune. Plenty of 411 on folks catching it twice & most that get the mild cases test neg for antis.

Chew, start on the zinc & quinine now...they say it helps it keeps the cootie from spreading in your system.
                            Last edited by Artos; 06-28-2020, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Wife tested positive in the 24th. Thinks she was exposed the 16th or 19th. My test came back negative today. I’ve taken zero precautions in our household. It’s all political. COVID is no different than the flu or pneumonia.

Comment

So disregard the recommended precautions / suggestions in this thread & enjoy your flu & pneumonia symptoms...covid is a hoot!!

Comment

Working...
                                X