Originally posted by sideways View Post
      Stock wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      No sir. 24” wheels and 37” tires.

Comment

Dangit

Comment

Originally posted by Monark View Post
          I do believe they are on the Neches River so that would be a TWIC facility. I would report it to Home Land Security unless Exxon wants to make it right.
          There is only a portion of the refinery which is TWIC access only.

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
          with there being a pattern and no security guards / cameras...sounds like inside info to me.
          The neighborhood the refinery is in is pretty rough. Not saying someone inside couldn’t have helped, as there are quite a few contractors and employees inside this facility.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Gotta be a ton of video in that facility? [emoji15]Any chance it was a prank? Just hard to phantom......no guards patrolling?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          This parking lot is across the street from the facility, not within the actual confines of the refinery.

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
          Well it just so happened to be in a 20 minute window when no security/police officers were patrolling and the cameras weren’t working...... That would be a wild prank. Lol!
          Hate to see this. Lots of good folks at this refinery, but the neighborhood surrounding this parking lot and the refinery is not the best place by far.

Comment

That stinks.

Guess the "Like a rock" stays true to this day....

Comment

with there being a pattern and no security guards / cameras...sounds like inside info to me.
              Agreed!! I have to believe Exxon or the contractor he works for will make this right. Or the security firm. Hate a thief!!![emoji37]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Agreed!! I have to believe Exxon or the contractor he works for will make this right. Or the security firm. Hate a thief!!![emoji37]

They did say that they are looking further into it for what that’s worth. In the mean time he’s having to borrow some wheels and tires to get it to his house. Still a shame that low life’s frequently seem to stay a step ahead of the good guys.

Comment

I can surely relate![emoji19]

Comment

Never seen a thief use Pavestone. Must be a landscaper by trade

Comment

Some people need a lead injection. Guy I know mentioned how he would handle looters and this chick chimed in with “Really? You’re saying your property is worth more than someone’s life?” My reply was “No, they are!”

Comment

Couple of weeks ago in the Exxon Baytown Contractor parking lot, the bricks look like the same MO... Someone is a POS
                        Attached Files

Comment

It’s happening all over at the refinery’s in Houston. A few have be rent a tire repo’s . But most have been stolen . Most have been 22’ and 24’ rims .

Comment

Originally posted by Monark View Post
                            I do believe they are on the Neches River so that would be a TWIC facility. I would report it to Home Land Security unless Exxon wants to make it right.

Don’t think the parking lot is Twic . Just have to have it to enter the facility.Atleast that’s how my plant it .

Comment

Its the contractor parking lots that get hit right?

I sure havent seen it happen inside the facility on our side of the gate.

Comment

Yea, has to be !

Comment

Working...
                                X