No announcement yet.

Anxiety chest pains ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've nevery had chest pains like you"re talking about. And I mean nevery.

Comment

Second update. Still no chest pains to speak of. However, the middle of July I started having pains in my right side of my abdomen. Went and did x rays and ultrasound of all internals and nothing out of the ordinary. Monday I have a Hida scan to check my Gall Bladder to see if it is not functioning properly. There are no stones in there but may not be working properly. If that’s the case I’ll have it removed. It is supposed to be a simple surgery so we shall see. I thought I’d bring this back up since many people said they had or know people who had chest pains with gall bladder being the culprit.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        Second update. Still no chest pains to speak of. However, the middle of July I started having pains in my right side of my abdomen. Went and did x rays and ultrasound of all internals and nothing out of the ordinary. Monday I have a Hida scan to check my Gall Bladder to see if it is not functioning properly. There are no stones in there but may not be working properly. If that’s the case I’ll have it removed. It is supposed to be a simple surgery so we shall see. I thought I’d bring this back up since many people said they had or know people who had chest pains with gall bladder being the culprit.
        My aunt had chest pains and went the gall bladder route and it worked, my wife has stress anxiety that cause her chest pains (stresses about EVRYTHING...).

Good on you sticking with getting this fixed, chest pain is something to never take lightly. There is a reason EMS suggest transport to ER for a chest pain complaints... there is a lot that it can be that will take a lot of tests to figure out. I hope they figure it out for you and I pray its a simple fix!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
          Get your gall bladder checked, my chest hurt everyday for two years before my dumb***** went in. Gall bladder removed, game changer.
          This!

Comment

Thank goodness I’m too lazy to have anxiety.

But seriously, exhaust everything heart related. I had a few of your symptoms but certainly not all. I blew them off and had a heart attack on May 8th. In the middle of COVID madness. It sucked and I was one of the lucky ones. You may not be a lucky one. If all clear, proceed to one of those things that won’t kill you. Get well soon and good luck. Hope it’s an easy fix.

Comment

Man I feel like gall bladder is the new go to surgery for everyone. Can throw 5 darts in a crowd and hit a couple folks who've had it removed I'd guess.

Comment

I had a lot of the same symptoms and did EKG's, stress tests, blah, blah, blah and all good. Came down to my Testosterone level was tanked and once I got that corrected all symptoms went away. No more anxiety, feel much better, exercise regularly, and eat healthy and do daily cardio.

Comment

Good news..

Comment

I forgot to mention earlier I have Prinzmetal Angina caused by low blood sugar.Most of that went away when gall bladder got removed it let things work more normal again.This will still act up some times and I swear I’m having a heart attack but mostly harmless for me.

Comment

Stress got me last year. Neck and upper shoulders were so tight I had pressure on my nerves that mimicked every heart attack symptom one day at home. Instantly covered in crazy sweat, dizzy, chest/arm pain, all of it. Medics came and did every test they could in house and everything came back straight down the middle of normal. Went to ER anyway and had multiple rounds of everything done again, all normal. Sent home to follow up with family doc, all tests again, all normal. Scared the heck out of me, and worse, my 7 year old daughter and wife were there to watch the whole thing go down. Laying on my couch with ripped off clothes from EMTs and electrodes all over my body hearing my little girl say "is he dying?" while crying ain't much fun...

Family Dr gave muscle relaxers, prescribed massages and rest to get me on track over a few weeks, but the whole thing changed my life. Changed things for the better at work, home and with God.

Stress is a killer, just be aware of it and find a way to handle it just like any other illness.

Glad you're ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X