Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like P.A.C.E. is shut down again??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Michael warn the pace forum every 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      apparently it's a tapatalk inconvenience...thus the cheerleaders Passing over & not reading a pace post/thread is a lot of work I take it??

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Thank God! Keep it off! Maybe we can talk hunting again?

For you pace guys, there are several other sites to quench your thirst for political bantering...

Here try these...

Onlymyopinionmatters.com

Littlenapoleonsyndrome.com

Imusthavethelastword.com

Imrightyourewrong.com

Call'emnamesifloosingargument.com

And my favorite...

Dramaqueen.com

Haha, you agitator! This made my afternoon!
        Last edited by Tx.Fisher; 06-05-2020, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Any chance I can send you a list of the agitators and we open that bad boy back up ?
          RIP DAVID Dorn.......feakin shame

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224
              Do you genuinely find that funny?
              Karen Sorry to hurt your feelings

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                It’s an important time in our country, I think it needs to be talked about. This is my only form of social media, and I enjoy talking about current events with like minded individuals.
                Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                Not hard to not look in that area of the forum if you choose not to. Super easy to do, and if you find yourself in that part of the world the back button is a wonderful tool. If y'all are that butt hurt about seeing some political discussion and it bugs y'all so much maybe instead of saying take it away from those of us who do maybe get a button that pops up saying you are entering PACE so you can back out of it when you do stray in that area.

I agree with this. I get all kinds of good news tidbits from that part of the site that you will not see anywhere else or see it discussed anywhere else, especially among mostly like minded individuals that have at least one thing in common between them, hunting. It is also a great way to keep up with current events going on in this state and across the nation. A lot of times better information makes it on here faster than you will see it elsewhere.
                Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                I can fully inderstand wanting to keep it civil, don't understand why anyone world want it shut down. If you dont like it, dont go to it. Pretty simple. I'm not a photographer, I don't think I've ever been to the photography section. Cant imagine the chaos going on over there.
                Agreed.
                If you don’t like it, stay away.
                You could always go to the college football thread. Nobody argues over there.

Comment

Lets just be silent.. geez That's the last thing we should do is go liberal with it and cater to the 1-3 people who are basically anti-leo and liberal.

Funny how hunters say we should ban together to save hunting. Where's that logic with our Country and rights? We shall see how long hunting is legal being quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Lets just be silent.. geez That's the last thing we should do is go liberal with it and cater to the 1-3 people who are basically anti-leo and liberal.

Funny how hunters say we should ban together to save hunting. Where's that logic with our Country and rights? We shall see how long hunting is legal being quiet.

Never mind

Last edited by JLivi1224; Today at 03:50 PM.

Today, 03:49 PM

RiverRat1

Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar

I hope so, the past few moths have been awful. Michael has put out several statements regarding the conduct on PACE and it falls on deaf ears. There are thousands of political forums for folks to go too, but there is only one TBH.
                    How do you manage to find political posts and controversial posts so fast and then why do you read them and just have to respond?

This isn't a real campfire where you have to listen or go to bed. Just skip the threads you don't like. Plenty of posts I don't like so I simply skip them.

Today, 03:50 PM

Artos

Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubi513

You could always go to the college football thread. Nobody argues over there.
                    This is my take...I enjoy discussing politics & how it affects our lives. Some of it with severe consequences affecting our future.

While I certainly get the passion of football being an ex jock / capt of the team, I don't like the nastiness that comes out on those threads so I just avoid them altogether. I just want to see a good game & don't even like to see a blowout of my favorite teams as it's boring. I'm one of those weirdos that like a lot of teams be it UT, A&M, TCU & Tech for various reasons so the debate & banter is meaningless.

I also put lotsa beans in my chili & doesn't raise my blood pressure if others get offended & want to make it felony doing such.

Last edited by Artos; Today at 03:55 PM.

Today, 03:53 PM

dbaio1

Pope & Young

Hunt In: Bienville and Jackson Parish Louisiana - Union Community area

This is one of my places to escape all the political BS. I am down to only a few acceptable channels on television now days because of the political BS.

Today, 03:56 PM

Roy

Ten Point

Dang. Hate to see the forum shut down, but I completely understand. A small break from the current political climate on a family site is probably a good idea.

And a huge congrats to your daughter and Casey's son!

Today, 03:57 PM

SaltwaterSlick

Pope & Young

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbaio1

This is one of my places to escape all the political BS. I am down to only a few acceptable channels on television now days because of the political BS.

Yet your avatar is about as political as it gets...

Today, 03:59 PM

SaltwaterSlick

Pope & Young

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artos

This is my take...I enjoy discussing politics & how it affects our lives. Some of it with severe consequences affecting our future.

While I certainly get the passion of football being an ex jock / capt of the team, I don't like the nastiness that comes out on those threads so I just avoid them altogether. I just want to see a good game & don't even like to see a blowout of my favorite teams as it's boring. I'm one of those weirdos that like a lot of teams be it UT, A&M, TCU & Tech for various reasons so the debate & banter is meaningless.

I also put lotsa beans in my chili & doesn't raise my blood pressure if others get offended & want to make it felony doing such.

Oh hell no!! You done stepped over the line right there buster!! You jus' wait til Michael n Casey get back here on Monday! Thay gona ban yo arse fo shore!

Have a good weekend, I'm out!

Today, 04:02 PM

Colton

Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Keep it gone. Brood of vipers comes to mind...

Today, 04:04 PM

ACCURACYINC

Ten Point

Hunt In: Mcmullen County

I promise never to post on PACE again. I am thinking about going into hiding in Littlefield and becoming a true fan of the Texans. Is it opening morning yet?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Quick Reply

Options
                    Quote message in reply?

«
                    Previous Thread
                    |
                    Next Thread
                    »