Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like P.A.C.E. is shut down again??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked for me also. Just be careful what your posting.

Comment

Any chance I can send you a list of the agitators and we open that bad boy back up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Any chance I can send you a list of the agitators and we open that bad boy back up ?
        Go ahead and start that list. I’ll contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          We hear you Michael, and that’s your prerogative. For the record, 100% agree there’s no place for some of what’s been going on. However, there are a lot of us that really enjoy the discussion in the PACE forum. Why not just cooler habitual troublemakers, rather than making us all pay for the sins of a few?

This is what frustrates me as well. A couple of troublemakers come in and everybody gets shut down.

Kick the troublemakers out and let the rest continue on.

I know it’s Michael’s house so his rules and it really doesn’t matter whether I like the rules or not but c’mon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I like it for some interesting news that I would not see otherwise. I know some is BS, but it's usually pretty easy to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Thank God! Keep it off! Maybe we can talk hunting again?

For you pace guys, there are several other sites to quench your thirst for political bantering...

Here try these...

Onlymyopinionmatters.com

Littlenapoleonsyndrome.com

Imusthavethelastword.com

Imrightyourewrong.com

Call'emnamesifloosingargument.com

And my favorite...

Dramaqueen.com

You don’t have to participate in the PACE section at all if you don’t like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                Not hard to not look in that area of the forum if you choose not to.

I disagree. I spend most of my time on TBH through Tapatalk and it puts things in chronological order from newest to oldest. I spend more time trying to sift through the bull**** than actually looking at hunting/fishing/family threads. I’m sick of it to be perfectly honest and my back button is broken from overuse.

Michael,

Family is where we should all be focusing in these times. I hope y’all have a great weekend trying to celebrate the young adult’s accomplishments. They deserve it.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Thank God! Keep it off! Maybe we can talk hunting again?

For you pace guys, there are several other sites to quench your thirst for political bantering...

Here try these...

Onlymyopinionmatters.com

Littlenapoleonsyndrome.com

Imusthavethelastword.com

Imrightyourewrong.com

Call'emnamesifloosingargument.com

And my favorite...

Dramaqueen.com

Shane are you always an *** hat , or is this an internet schtick for you?

Dang it forgot my
                    Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-05-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

This is a bow hunting site not a political one keep it gone. I use Tapatalk and it keeps all the political garbage at the top.

Comment

Dam y'all mad already? That was too easy... hook... line.. sinker... no bait required

Comment

Postings

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                          It has gotten so bad over there, it has devolved from discussions to name calling and "if you don't believe exactly the way I do you are evil"

It has shown a few true colors though that I was glad to be able to add to the ignore list
                          This is what Killed Bayou Bucks site and Good members not posting any more. Act your age not your shoe size.

Comment

Why do folks who dont go to the PACE forum care whether or not it exist?

Comment

I can fully inderstand wanting to keep it civil, don't understand why anyone world want it shut down. If you dont like it, dont go to it. Pretty simple. I'm not a photographer, I don't think I've ever been to the photography section. Cant imagine the chaos going on over there.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Why do folks who dont go to the PACE forum care whether or not it exist?
                                apparently it's a tapatalk inconvenience...thus the cheerleaders Passing over & not reading a pace post/thread is a lot of work I take it??

Comment

Working...
                                X