No announcement yet.

Exotic animal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will keep my eyes open for ya. The number one thing with all of this is... money.
    So, yes the job issue is quite important. Keep your sights real and don't give up.
    The chase is the best part of the hunt.
    Check out the Peterson medical group in Kerrville for the Mrs. They are expanding everywhere and practically have taken over the town. So I can see them possibly hiring.
    Just a hunch.

Comment

This is her wage earning years brother. There is a fourteen year spread between us. The land is a work in progress. I’m simply trying to get the big picture of the cost involved. Trying to get my arms around how much it will cost for the wire mesh fencing alone.
      Our agent said he is in the Edwards aquifer and gets around 5 gpm. And said it varies from there. He went on to say if you want to hit the Trinity figure on $30,000. That was the well alone! So, there are many questions to be asked and answered. Was planning on a barndo when she gets here.
      Forgot to add this. She doesn’t want to take a $20.00 an hour pay cut to work at Peterson right now and it appears that people are leaving Hill country memorial as well. An area paramedic told me that.
      Last edited by Hogmauler; 05-28-2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Call joe exotic.

Comment

I raise oryx on 15 acres low fence and havemt had any problems. I’ll send you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
            Call joe exotic.

Better call ole Baskin now. She’s got his stuff lol

Don’t let her knock ya and turn you into lion food [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X