• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    First week in August would be a prime time, just sayin
    whiskey Myers tix in new braunsfels.

Go fish

Comment

Headed down Thursday to float Friday and Saturday. Im assuming the water level is low. Is it floatable? What would be the best float with the most water. I have never been.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
        Headed down Thursday to float Friday and Saturday. Im assuming the water level is low. Is it floatable? What would be the best float with the most water. I have never been.
        Happy Hollow has a decent float right now, definitely not great but not horrible either. One spot I had to walk like 30 yards. Better than many others I've heard about this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Give us s heads up on flow
          Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Happy Hollow has a decent float right now, definitely not great but not horrible either. One spot I had to walk like 30 yards. Better than many others I've heard about this year.
            Floating to Happy Hollow from 1120?

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
              Floating to Happy Hollow from 1120?
              Yes sir.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Frio is flowing fairly normal. 38 which I believe anything above 25-150 is normal.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Comment

For anybody coming in the near future- the river is on the bottom end of tube- able. We did 7 bluff to frio country yesterday. Rivers about 12 inches lower than this time last year. Definitely more enjoyable to just sit in the water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntindude View Post
                    For anybody coming in the near future- the river is on the bottom end of tube- able. We did 7 bluff to frio country yesterday. Rivers about 12 inches lower than this time last year. Definitely more enjoyable to just sit in the water

I’m good sittin in tha water!

Comment

This ^^^

We are going for a week to Hearthstone in July and if we can’t float I enjoy just sitting in the river. Floating is a hassle with kids anyways.

Comment

Same. I’m headed up to my uncles deer lease next week. Even with low water we will have some really good holes to relax in all week.

Comment

We are heading down Friday for the weekend. My pregnant wife was worried about being able to float safely but it doesnt sound like that will be to much of a worry anymore as it sounds like a whole lot of sittin will be going on....which i am perfectly ok with.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                            We are heading down Friday for the weekend. My pregnant wife was worried about being able to float safely but it doesnt sound like that will be to much of a worry anymore as it sounds like a whole lot of sittin will be going on....which i am perfectly ok with.
                            Y'all be safe. Still some really deep holes to hang out in. Corner of Buffalo Creek and the Frio is a good one, also the area just north of 7 bluffs crossing.

Comment

Headed down Friday till Tuesday. Latest reading 32😳

Comment

Floated yesterday from 7 bluffs. Wasn’t too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X