McMullen County Hunters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    Finally got a good picture of my probable target for this year. 7 yr old buck I call “Patches”. His double throat patch has always made him identifiable over the years. He looks to be as good this year as ever. He has always been a very nice buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giant! Can’t wait to seen him on the ground. Good luck getting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
      Great Buck TH. Is that HF or LF? Either way Id be proud of that one. Good luck
      Thanks. This is a HF ranch.

Comment

A little history on him

Comment

Man what a good looking buck. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            A little history on him

If he’s better than in 2019 he’s going to be something special!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Had a great weekend at the ranch. Went down mainly to string barbed wire to fix this problem

Drilled and set dead men in each corner then stretched the wire. I was so wore out from the dang heat I forgot to take pictures of the finished product [emoji23]. On my way back to camp I came across this fellow tryn to cool off

Then on Sunday morning decided to go see if I could get pictures of a buck I've been watching.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                Had a great weekend at the ranch. Went down mainly to string barbed wire to fix this problem

Drilled and set dead men in each corner then stretched the wire. I was so wore out from the dang heat I forgot to take pictures of the finished product [emoji23]. On my way back to camp I came across this fellow tryn to cool off

Then on Sunday morning decided to go see if I could get pictures of a buck I've been watching.

Great looking buck, how many points did you count on him? Huge snake too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

9 on the right 6 on his left.

Comment

We are headed down this weekend to do one last round of heavy protein feed and get our cameras going. Looking forward to seeing what we have growing. Late August/September we will start throwing corn and it will be deer season before long.

Comment

I cant wait for that first evening when a light jacket is required, a whiskey drink in hand, a good fire going with a few ribeys, and the sound of the walk in cooler running b/c something is in there haha

Comment

Yes [emoji123]

Comment

Mcmullen County needs rain. Lord willing, that storm will make landfall over the weekend somewhere around Corpus and give us a good soaking!! I made a trip to the ranch this past weekend and it is extremely dry. Got a good shower Saturday afternoon, but we need more. Horn progress looks real, real good! This is about as excited as I've been for deer season in a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                            Mcmullen County needs rain. Lord willing, that storm will make landfall over the weekend somewhere around Corpus and give us a good soaking!! I made a trip to the ranch this past weekend and it is extremely dry. Got a good shower Saturday afternoon, but we need more. Horn progress looks real, real good! This is about as excited as I've been for deer season in a long time!
                            He will be at my blind opening morning.. Just stay home..

Comment

There are a couple high fence places in McMullen I doubt some of those deer ever see a fence.

But no doubt, you won’t see em all on camera. Or out of a helicopter for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                                He will be at my blind opening morning.. Just stay home..
                                You wish, ****** lips.

Comment

Working...
                                X