Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Informal Survey: Kayak Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a fishing kayak.

Use it occasionally on private lakes or when I cannot bring my boat.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought a fishing kayak and use it a few times a year.

Comment

Bought a Jackson around 4 years ago and use it all the time (because we have a large pond on our place).
        Other then that, I’ll take it to a river or lake about once a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Use it a few times per year....

Comment

Bought a fishing kayak and sold it.

Comment

I used mine a lot until my lower back became an issue. Now an hour and a half in it and I'm feeling it for days.
              Plus I've pretty much given up fishing. Too many jack wagons on the water in metro areas.

Gary

Comment

Collecting dust and soon to be in the classifieds

Comment

Bought and sold

The **** motor on mine was terrible. Constantly petering out on me.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                    I have 3 kayaks and two boats. I use them all pretty often. I kayak fish for reds in the marsh and bass in small ponds. they go where my boats don't.
                    This

I take the yaks where boats cant get. Built a trailer and hauled them all the way to Arkansas. Will do it again. Only floated once this year but we've been busy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 3 - 2 Kaku Wahoo 12.5s and 1 Pelican The Catch 10. I use them several times a year - as often as I can, when I'm not hunting.

Comment

Chew, you left out one. And probably why your doing this survey:

Been thinking about buying one.

I've been looking at them real hard the past couple months. The boat I have fills most needs. And I no longer fish the summer heat. But, for those few times I might need a yak...

Comment

Just ordered a hoodoo tempest 120p pedal drive a couple weeks ago. Due to the covid it will not ship until June 10th. Hope to use it a bunch but will probably collect it’s fair share of dust.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post
                            Not “all the time” but more than a few times a year. I don’t use it any during hunting season, strictly late spring and summer.
                            X2

Comment

I've been kayak fishing since I was in middle school. In high school and college it was not uncommon for me to kayak fish my local rivers 3 plus times a week. I'm not that into freshwater fishing anymore and have a lot less free time. I still try to make it to the coast at least once a month during the warmer months.

Comment

Have one for duck season and hate it too. Went through 3 fishing yaks faster than TP at a chili cook off. Kayak fishing sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X