No announcement yet.

Discount tire confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put the e rated 10 plus on there and tell the numbnut at dt to kiss off and put the tires on that you tell him to. They rotated my tires at the one in new caney and didn't put my center caps back on the right way and lost it somewhere between home and the lease. Arguing with manager didn't do any good and had to get one at dealer. Cost me $95 and them a customer

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBlazer72 View Post
      Are those stock tires? Check the sticker on the inside of your door panel. My stock F150 on 20's came OEM with 275-55-20 as reference.
      Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        Manager reached out and made me very happy after that.
        That's what I call customer service.

Comment

"But will have my E rated In and on by 115 tomorrow"

Looks like your getting what you want...As I have always at DT.

Comment

I've never had a problem with dt

Comment

No discount tire anymore for my wife and I. Theres a local Hispanic guy who has way better customer service and cheaper prices. He's my goto guy and is usually backed up because of good service. Not all mom and pop stores are bad. Look around.

Comment

They accused me of not buying my tires from them on a balance and rotation. They had to look up the DOT number BS to agree. They have gone down hill like whatAburger and academy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah DT got to big and to popular, customer service has suffered.
                  They **** me off often.

Comment

I never order tires through discount anymore. I go through Discount Tire direct on eBay. Then take them in with the receipt and show where I bought them. They instal them and I get a better deal online.

Comment

I guess the Discount in Marble Falls is different. I’ve always had good buying experience with them. If they don’t have the tire I want they order it and have next day usually

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        I quit using them after they put the wrong size tires on my truck. I ordered a slightly bigger size than factory and they put factory on passenger side and the bigger size on the drivers side. My traction control kept kicking on and that was the reason why. Manager argues with me that they wouldn’t make that mistake. Took quite a bit of arguing to get it right.
                        So who the hell think put these tires on, a ghost?

Never had a problem with them up here YET!

Comment

I've always had great customer service at Discount, aside from long wait times I don't think I've ever had a complaint and have bought several sets of tires from them.

Looks like the recommended size for your truck is actually 275/55r20
                          Last edited by kae006; 05-14-2020, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Always go with 10ply if your truck isn’t a pavement princess.

Comment

Been my experience with DT that 99.999% of the people there are borderline idiots. For the record my son worked there when he was a teenager.

Comment

NTB basically did the same thing to me a few years back. They basically refuse to sell me the tire I wanted to buy and would only sell was was listed on my vehicle data tag. I guess they thought I didnt have any other choice, but I walked out and have never returned

Comment

Working...
                                X