Paul Harvey's Rest of the Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Lance,
    Good to see you checking-in! How are the kiddo's? Any good adventures on your list?
    Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
    Him telling “ So God made a Farmer” is one of the best stories ever told.
    I pulled that one up about a week ago...…...always good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      Dang man, awesome story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yessir it is!!! It is truly a melting pot (gumbo) of incredible people that have built, grown & died for this country.

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
        Him telling “ So God made a Farmer” is one of the best stories ever told.
        Agree 200%!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Yessir it is!!! It is truly a melting pot (gumbo) of incredible people that have built, grown & died for this country.

Yes sir!
          That’s what makes our country 2nd to none [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today's message.....It pays to listen to the Rest of the Story. Pretty cool story here. Here is the link to my page and click the most recent one, Millionaire Inspired by the Paul Harvey.

Listen to Lance Clouse | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

Comment

Hey Lance,
              Good to see you checking-in! How are the kiddo's? Any good adventures on your list?
              Man, it would take a few days to catch up. Got married and divorced. Son is 20 and a fireman, daughter is 13. Had a great hunting season last year. Biggest free range elk, biggest free range white tail and first ever Mule deer and it was a dandy. All archery. Hope all is well with you and your crew. Great to hear from you. How were your adventures?

Comment

Hey Lance,

I pulled that one up about a week ago...…...always good stuff!
                By the way it was great to hear from you. May God bless you and your family.

Comment

Love Paul Harvey, his voice and his messages!

Comment

Thanks. That was a staple when I went to spend summers with my grandfather

Comment

Sunday's miracle story. Click the link called Red Blaze horse:

record, sounds, share, sound, audio, tracks, music, soundcloud

Join my page on Soundcloud or my Face Book page to here more.

Comment

Working...
                      X