No announcement yet.

Fishing Guide "Rant" (BS On The Water)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the guy on the video crying about??? He should come spend a day on falcon!!! Then he’ll really know how good he has it at his home lake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I'd like to go on record that I don't give a **** what somebody thinks about what I call it or the perps...... if its the truth....
      Exactly my point. I pretty well say what I mean with no intended disrespect to any color or creed...........except liberals

Comment

I see it all the time where I live. Looking outside now, there's a bunch clogging up the boat ramp because they're fishing on it. And these aren't just weekend warriors either. These people are out there EVERY DAY, all day long. Everything they catch goes straight to a cooler and into their vehicles. So, if this exact scenario is happening all over the coastline, lakes (used to love fishing Fayette, btw), you tell me who suffers when TPWD clamps down on limits because resources are in decline?

Comment

How about this? 98% Of the inconsiderate, thieving, *******s who who do this are Mexicans or Asians. 100% of them should be put in jail and have their gear destroyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As far as Fayette County is concerned, every time I've been there and seen someone doing it, Hispanic. Every time two of my coworkers (father & son) have been there and seen it, Hispanic. Apparently, tilapia are a big deal for some Hispanic people. Like, really. I've talked with a Hispanic coworker about it, and that's what he said. Obviously, the guide in the video knows who's behind it, but he doesn't want to be "that guy". And like some of y'all have already said, the bottom line is that TPWD doesn't want anything to do with it. It's a lot easier to write a ticket to someone for a minor infraction who you "know" is going to pay the ticket vs. trying to deal with half a dozen non-English speaking people who you "know" are going to wipe their *** with the ticket and keep on doing what they're doing. Like the guide said, I could see the lake getting shut down. Think about what would happen if a white, middle-aged bass fisherman gets into an altercation with a non-English speaking Hispanic, and someone gets hurt or killed. Can you imagine the field day the media would have with that? Especially if the Hispanic is on the receiving end? The state would gladly shut the lake down before having to deal with that mess.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
              Sounds like a bunch of wets.

And/or gooks

Comment

I don't know about tilapia being a big deal with Hispanic people as I am hispanic and don't eat it. Law is the Law and illegal fishing is wrong no matter who's doing it. BTW I see this happen way too much when I'm cleaning my fish at end of day in Rockport. Never have I seen a hispanic at boat dock cleaning illegal fish. Usually trailer park trash doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                  I don't know about tilapia being a big deal with Hispanic people as I am hispanic and don't eat it. Law is the Law and illegal fishing is wrong no matter who's doing it. BTW I see this happen way too much when I'm cleaning my fish at end of day in Rockport. Never have I seen a hispanic at boat dock cleaning illegal fish. Usually trailer park trash doing that.
                  Or snowbirds. Apparently no limits north of the Mason Dixon.

Comment

If he is this upset about 1 lake(which he should be)he would stroke out in 5 minutes down here on the Texas coast.. This areas resources are being raped by these same types on a daily basis.. It is worse than bad..
                    99% of the best bank fishing spots, that I grew up fishing, are now behind lock and key because of BS just like this... Closed to ALL..

Comment

Watch the coastal episodes of "Lonestar Law". You'll be enlightened.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                        And/or gooks

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                          As far as Fayette County is concerned, every time I've been there and seen someone doing it, Hispanic. Every time two of my coworkers (father & son) have been there and seen it, Hispanic. Apparently, tilapia are a big deal for some Hispanic people. Like, really. I've talked with a Hispanic coworker about it, and that's what he said. Obviously, the guide in the video knows who's behind it, but he doesn't want to be "that guy". And like some of y'all have already said, the bottom line is that TPWD doesn't want anything to do with it. It's a lot easier to write a ticket to someone for a minor infraction who you "know" is going to pay the ticket vs. trying to deal with half a dozen non-English speaking people who you "know" are going to wipe their *** with the ticket and keep on doing what they're doing. Like the guide said, I could see the lake getting shut down. Think about what would happen if a white, middle-aged bass fisherman gets into an altercation with a non-English speaking Hispanic, and someone gets hurt or killed. Can you imagine the field day the media would have with that? Especially if the Hispanic is on the receiving end? The state would gladly shut the lake down before having to deal with that mess.
                          This is just what I experienced. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                            Making it a "PAY TO PLAY" lake will stop all of this nonsense in a hurry.. Of course no one wants to see that but it may be exactly what has to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Making it a "PAY TO PLAY" lake will stop all of this nonsense in a hurry.. Of course no one wants to see that but it may be exactly what has to happen...
                              Do you mean like a yearly fee? Currently, you have to pay to go into either of the parks. I want to say it's $5 a person (for adults).

Comment

What color are "trailer park trash" ? There is a trailer park a few miles away from me and it has all nationalities in it. Well, maybe not ragheads.

Anyway, most Hispanics that are keeping illegal fish clean them at home and not the boat ramp.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X