Fishing Guide "Rant" (BS On The Water)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    So, what are you saying...for the record?

If they were hispanic, would you have said, "for the record they were Caucasians?"

I was not being judgemental because I have a caucasion friend.
    OOPS! I meant to say, "If they were NOT hispanics..."

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Let me get this straight. Y’all have no problem naming the virus the Wuhan or Chinese flu, but a guy says they’re Hispanic and you crawl up his azz ? Merely designating someone’s color is not being racist. And haven’t I seen about a zillion posts on here saying “ Build the Wall “. Maybe I’m hallucinating........
      Same ones everytime... I promise, if there is a bandwagon to jump on they will be on it

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of wets.

Comment

This kind of poaching is rampant everywhere, and 9 times Out of 10 the perpetrators I see are non-English speaking folks. Thats not racial profiling or calling out a certain demographic, its fact. I don't care what color they are, in my eyes they're all trash. I hold a bigger disdain for the lack of enforcement, because the times I've called OGT and they've responded, as mentioned before the offending parties aren't issued citations because the Wardens know the guilty party won't show up in court. How do you charge someone with no identity?

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
            This kind of poaching is rampant everywhere, and 9 times Out of 10 the perpetrators I see are non-English speaking folks. Thats not racial profiling or calling out a certain demographic, its fact. I don't care what color they are, in my eyes they're all trash. I hold a bigger disdain for the lack of enforcement, because the times I've called OGT and they've responded, as mentioned before the offending parties aren't issued citations because the Wardens know the guilty party won't show up in court. How do you charge someone with no identity?
            This!
            Watch Lonestar law & see how often they crack down on them. Warnings or drop most charges for 1 ticket. Need to write'm up for everything & that means EVERYBODY, not just illegals.

Comment

I fish Fayette a fair amount and see a ton of cast netters. They don't give a rats arse about rules or being courteous to fisherman. For me that lake has gone from one of the best in the state to mediocre at best in the last 3 years. GW's sure don't have a problem checking me so I'm assuming they check these guys as well. Frustrating, but I don't see anything changing unfortunately. I need to learn how to better fish offshore structure on Fayette I reckon!

Comment

Let me get this straight. Y’all have no problem naming the virus the Wuhan or Chinese flu, but a guy says they’re Hispanic and you crawl up his azz ? Merely designating someone’s color is not being racist. And haven’t I seen about a zillion posts on here saying “ Build the Wall “. Maybe I’m hallucinating........
                The Chinese haven’t fully caught on to the race card thing yet and are a pretty thick skinned group to get their feelings hurt so easily. So Wuhan is cool as long as you’re not hurting someone’s feelings in California with the statement

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  This!
                  Watch Lonestar law & see how often they crack down on them. Warnings or drop most charges for 1 ticket. Need to write'm up for everything & that means EVERYBODY, not just illegals.

I don’t watch that joke of a show anymore. That woman GW on the coast must forget her ticket book every morning bc I’ve never seen her write a ticket.

Comment

Way... way too much common sense, you're on the wrong site for this type of thinking amigo

Comment

... so your saying

Someone who breaks a law to get here,....would break other laws? That makes no sense

All I ever seen were Asian/Oriental

Comment

Ricky is a good dude and he knows his stuff. There has been a steady increase of all-around ****ty people inhabiting that lake over the past few years, just more and more bum-*** ****hole people in the world I suppose. There needs to be more of a lawful presence out there, especially at night just like Ricky eludes to. I live 8 minutes from the place so if anyone wants to come by the house for some cold ones and then head out there for some fugitive justice I’m down.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                          Yep.

Seen it on the coast for years. While I do respect the work and many things GW's have to put up with; I still will try to avoid them. Get on a nice bay boat in one of our busy bay systems, get ready to be stopped and inspected; most of the time, with zero probable cause.

I know of a Galveston county ramp where GWs will just sit there some weekends and inspect just about every boat coming out of the water. They don't cut much slack either and write citations for even minor things. Sounds reasonable to some, but you won't find these wardens walking the jetties, rock groins or any other popular bank fishing spots; where numerous citations could be written every weekend. Just makes you wonder.

Comment

I'd like to go on record that I don't give a **** what somebody thinks about what I call it or the perps...... if its the truth....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I'd like to go on record that I don't give a **** what somebody thinks about what I call it or the perps...... if its the truth....
                              Amen. You know white people can't wade and throw case nets

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Why don't wardens confiscate the tools of offenders anymore? That's pretty much how they stopped the gill netters back in the day. Nets, trucks, boats, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X