No announcement yet.

best way to sale 30 guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can always call Cowboy Guns in New Boston. There is a shop in Atlanta that the name escapes me at the moment.

Comment

I sold 42 guns, 1,000 of rounds of ammo, parts, knives and fishing stuff for a friend who’s uncle passed away. All the guns where bought by friends or friends of friends. Some stuff in TBH and some on eBay. A few where sold at a gun shop after a few months trying myself. It was a lot of work and keeping track of everything. We took pictures and managed everything in excel including researching all the stuff to advertise a fair price. Ended up with a little over $23,000 for our friend but it was a lot of work. Fortunately I had the time to help and he was not in a hurry. If that happens again I would offer one lump some for it all then take my time selling at my pace. I can understand if you just need to unload and let someone else deal with the research and pricing.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call my long time friend Scott Weber at gunrunnerauctions.com. He has been in the business a long, long time and probably one of the most knowledgeable gun guys I have known. I have bought and sold on his monthly auction site over the years. If you have that many guns to sell, give Scott a call and let him handle it for you. He sells a lot of estate collections.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
          Interesting, I want to see this auction play out!

Popcorn ready.
          No joke. I’ll go $15K and drive down to get them. Haha!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            For pennies on the dollar. Don’t do it!
            That's a fact !

Comment

I help sale over a 30 gun collection with three machine guns. Got lucky and found one buy for all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                Ok y'all talked me into it but I am only going to do 2 at a time so I don't get over whelmed
                I will put a couple in the classified
                Hey Buff, i sent you a PM earlier today but forgot to quote and let you know. Thank you, Sir.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

May try contacting Past and Blast in Whitesboro, north pf dfw, they are pretty big and the ones we have sold them they havevbeen extremely fair

Comment

Would be interested in a lot price

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                      Would be interested in a lot price
                      I think you are a bit late for that. He has been listing some individually.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys. Between what I posted and what folks called and asked for I believe I have sold all but 3.
                        That is if everybody shows up with the money

Comment

TBH comes through and glad it worked out for you. Now you know where to sell 30+ guns if you need to.

Comment

That's awesome!!

Comment

Oh man! Did you sell your Shiloh? ��

Comment

no but it and a Kimber are all that is left.
                                It wont hurt my feelings to put them back in the safe

Comment

Working...
                                X