Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of them 700s BDLs!? I’m ready!

Comment

It's like eatin' an elephant. One bite at a time.

Comment

PM inbound

Comment

I'm always down to buy a good Remmy 700....

Comment

I need some 700 actions, whatcha got

I’d guess most brokers will take a very large chunk. I know pawnshops and Cabela’s they’ll give you about 50% value

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              It's like eaten' an elephant. One bite at a time.
              I have actually ate some elephant. Flavor is good but real tough to chew

My problem with putting them up here is being around to ship them if someone bought them
              Click image for larger version

Name:	462.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	24616426

Comment

I think Gunmaster in Plano will consign them for 15%.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post

My problem with putting them up here is being around to ship them if someone bought them
                  [ATTACH]1001554[/ATTACH]
                  It's just a guess, but I know that if I bought a gun from you, I would be 100% comfortable waiting to receive it as your schedule allows...I'm sure most of the other members who have watched you through the years would feel the same. Certainly worth a shot

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                    It's just a guess, but I know that if I bought a gun from you, I would be 100% comfortable waiting to receive it as your schedule allows...I'm sure most of the other members who have watched you through the years would feel the same. Certainly worth a shot
                    x2

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post

[ATTACH]1001554[/ATTACH]
                      Most people on here are pretty understanding. If you tell them you can't ship until next Thursday, they will be good as long as you ship it next Thursday.

Comment

Going the route of having someone handle the sales for you either through a website or store you’ll take a beating on fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                          I would just list them here first. You'll probably get you best price.
                          definitely this, always someone on here to buy a few or all! go for it.

Comment

Call Dury's in San Antonio. They buy entire collections

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                              x2

Comment

Buff, you seem to be on the right track. I would like to take a peak at what you got, in your gun collection.

Its a buyers market.

Comment

Working...
                                X