Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I found interesting is the IRS 'Get My Payment' site says to follow their non-filers link to provide direct deposit info to speed up the process. When you follow the link, it strictly states to NOT use that page for anything other than non-filers as it will slow down your receipt of stimulus money.

Leave it to the IRS to contradict itself.

Comment

We haven’t received ours and should get something. We haven’t filed 2019 but paid in 2018 and I have always used direct deposit. See link below that explains very precisely when paper checks are estimated to be mailed. Looks like we’ll be waiting a while if this is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
        We paid in last year and probably will again this year, but haven't filed yet. Still haven't seen a stimulus check.
        Originally posted by yfz04drt View Post
        We haven’t received ours and should get something. We haven’t filed 2019 but paid in 2018 and I have always used direct deposit. See link below that explains very precisely when paper checks are estimated to be mailed. Looks like we’ll be waiting a while if this is the case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foo...lus-check.aspx
        Evidently if they owed you, you get it now. I owe them every year and pay them directly out of my bank account so we have to wait🙄

Comment

Nothing for me yet. I haven't filed for 2019, and I paid the government for my 2018 return.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            They ran out of funds already if you have not heard anything from your bank by now. They are working to refund it this week. You may want to call your bank bank. My wife works for a bank and they processed and got all their approvals for the customers that got approved and a bunch did not make it before the funds ran out.
            Still haven't received our stimulus or PPP money. I was approved by the bank a week ago for ppp before they ran out of money but still haven't been told when I will receive it or even called in to close the loan.

Comment

Originally posted by yfz04drt View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foo...lus-check.aspx
              Well ***....

Was planning on throwing ours towards a house down payment but according to that timeline we will be living in the freaking house before that check comes....

Comment

Nothing here either. We owed this past year but still went on the IRS website to ensure our direct deposit info was updated. The app to check your status says we are eligible but the payment date is unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
                  I turned in my taxes mid March and got the return about 2 weeks ago. It was all direct deposit. Still have not seen my stimulus check yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Update- Mine just hit my bank account today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My wife tried to log in and put our banking info in and the message (she said) said that they couldn't determine if we were eligible to the stimulus check or not. We fall in that guidelines for the payment.

Comment

Walked around for three days last week trying to figure out where $2400 came from in my account.
                      Finally asked my wife if she had put it in there and she guessed how it got there. Talk about a good wife, she said just leave it in your account and I’ll help you spend it later. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They deposited it in ours three times. I guess I will just leave it there and let it draw a little bit of interest till they come asking for it

Comment

Did y’all see these deposits early in the morning or did they hit at random times?

Comment

Originally posted by Invisible Man View Post
                            They deposited it in ours three times. I guess I will just leave it there and let it draw a little bit of interest till they come asking for it
                            awesome federal government at work!

Comment

Nothing here; and when we put our information in “Get my payment,” it doesn’t recognize us. It says to wait 24 hours and try again; still doesn’t work. We pay taxes and don’t have the direct deposit set up, but they sure have my bank acct information to withdraw...

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                                Nothing here; and when we put our information in “Get my payment,” it doesn’t recognize us. It says to wait 24 hours and try again; still doesn’t work. We pay taxes and don’t have the direct deposit set up, but they sure have my bank acct information to withdraw...
                                Same here.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X