Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We paid in last year and probably will again this year, but haven't filed yet. Still haven't seen a stimulus check.

Comment

Did mine 2 Saturdays ago, got the refund deposited yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
        check or direct deposit? I didn't think checks had gone out yet.
        My 89 yr old mother got her check yesterday.

Comment

We got $2400, should have been $2900, but that seems to be a common error. Hail, one guy woke up and had $8.2 million in his account. Lmao

Comment

Nada here. Just checked the website and same as MikeT. Accountant has all paperwork for last couple of weeks.
            Read the schedule for paper checks. Looks like June sometime.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
              Nada
              X2

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                We got $2400, should have been $2900, but that seems to be a common error. Hail, one guy woke up and had $8.2 million in his account. Lmao
                Dang, is it possible to buy a ranch in a day with cash before they figure it out?

I always do direct deposit and filed my taxes in early April. I received my stimulus but haven't received my tax return. My finacee filed at the same time I did and hasn't received either. But she had a different bank in 2018 so her stimulus money may be part of the 8.2 million in the wrong account.

Comment

Nothing here either

Comment

Have not filed our 2019 yet. We have not received a stimulus check yet either.

Comment

wasn't expecting a stimulus check but according to an online calculator i should still receive some money because of the kids. Haven't file 2019 yet (thankfully because it was a better year than 2018) so maybe that's the holdup.

Comment

No money here. We did our taxes a week ago, owed just over $180, paid it online via our checking account, money cleared a couple days ago so IRS got our 2019 tax payment. No stimulus money at this point. IRS site says something about not being able to confirm qualification at this time. I'm curious if they will use 2018 or 2019 to calculate the stimulus payment amount?

FYI, while doing our taxes, I learned that when a dependent child turns 17, the child tax credit drops to $500. Not sure why a child is less expensive to raise at 17 vs. 12, 13, 14, 15, etc.....

Comment

nothing here yet

Comment

Nothing yet for my wife and I. Nothing yet either for my two adult sons and mother in law.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope

Comment

Nada here. Filed 2019 taxes in mid February.

I did check the IRS and we qualify.. said they needed our bank account... which is interesting since we pay every year out of the same account.

Now their web says they dont have a date for the payment to be released.

Hoping for the 8.2million! Ha ha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X