Small Business Disaster Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miket View Post
    PPP out of money and shutting down. I never heard a word from the bank. Woodforest.
    Have you called them?

Comment

it would be there already if the swamp wouldn't insist on the pork...infuriating.

no longer accepting applications.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Have you called them?
        Emailed them this morning, and got a response around noon. They need addendum A.
        When I dropped off my papework I gave them Addendum A and when they looked everything over they brought it back out ( cant go inside ) and said it wasnt needed unless someone else owned part of the company. Thats not how I read it, but they are the boss right? Wrong. It is needed if the owner applying for the program also ownes another company, just as I had understood. Sigh....

Comment

I never called because everything I have heard is that they notify you as soon as its approved or not.

Comment

I'm getting frustrated with my bank. Yesterday they told me mine was approved on the 9th. I still don't have the documents to sign to get funded.

To make matters worse, one of my customers owes me $8k. He calls this afternoon asking for a discount and goes on to tell me they already received their funding to the tune of $6.2 million dollars. I might just throat punch him if he doesn't pay me in full in a timely manner.

Comment

My banker called me Tuesday to tell me we were approved. Emailed docs and set up a separate draw account for the money the same day. Money is there now.

Comment

My moms business was approved but now the bank is telling her there are no more funds available. Not sure what to believe but now she is more than likely going to have to lay some people off. Shes been paying them this entire time and hoping this would keep her from having to lay them off.

Comment

For those not hearing anything from there bank. What bank are you using. Just curious if there is a trend with a certain banks. Seems some are getting approved fairly quickly while others are still waiting to even hear anything.

I'm using BBVA and have not heard anything, assuming I'm still not approved.

Comment

PPP money has dried up. Chase pooched us good as their process took to long. We submitted everything early last week. Recieved confirmation etc. Today we get email saying sorry funds dried up.....but your application will be ready should gov approve more.

Sucks

Comment

Prosperity

Comment

We didnt put in for it as we are still going strong and hopefully will continue to do so. May come back to bite us if this stupidity continues but wanted the funds to go to companies that really need it right now.
                        We use first Texas and they asked and seemed on top of it.

Comment

I'm having a bad day. Status not available on stimulus checks and two ppp rejections from two different banks on two different small businesses because government out of funds. PPP apps were submitted last week.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            My moms business was approved but now the bank is telling her there are no more funds available. Not sure what to believe but now she is more than likely going to have to lay some people off. Shes been paying them this entire time and hoping this would keep her from having to lay them off.

Originally posted by bswift355 View Post
                            PPP money has dried up. Chase pooched us good as their process took to long. We submitted everything early last week. Recieved confirmation etc. Today we get email saying sorry funds dried up.....but your application will be ready should gov approve more.

Sucks
                            Yep. Just sit and keep paying the last bit of cash you have in hopes of help coming. Hopes, but no promises. Thats where I am. Losing more every day waiting for something solid to base a decision on

Comment

For those that applied for the EIDL

I haven’t heard from them directly but this morning I got an alert of a credit pull. So they are starting on them it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBhuntin View Post
                                For those not hearing anything from there bank. What bank are you using. Just curious if there is a trend with a certain banks. Seems some are getting approved fairly quickly while others are still waiting to even hear anything.

I'm using BBVA and have not heard anything, assuming I'm still not approved.

BBVA also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X