Small Business Disaster Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
    I had to open a business account with a bank that I do not do my business banking with, but had a relationship with them.

After I opened the account, I submitted the app through them, and was approved in 4 days I think.

My business bank is actually a preferred SBA lender, but they were not, and are still not processing apps, until they "get all of the bugs worked out".

Sounds to me like you need to change banks! That makes no sense!
    BTW, you seein' patients? I'm in need!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Sounds to me like you need to change banks! That makes no sense!
      BTW, you seein' patients? I'm in need!!
      It is most likely going to happen! I just hate moving everything over. It was pretty eye opening to me when my banker told me to use a different bank if I had that as an option. I appreciated his honesty though.

Yes sir, we are still open! Had to temporarily furlough about half of the staff in all of the clinics, but we are still running with a skeleton crew.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

For those of you who’s bank isn’t participating, I got an email from intuit saying they’re now a PPP lender so if you have QB you might check there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got off the phone with my bank and my application was approved for PPP. They have 10 days to fund it. She said they are still awaiting instructions from the SBA for document and funding instructions.

I haven't heard squat for the EIDL grant I submitted for a few weeks ago that they said would fund in 3 days.

And to think, some people are in favor of Government run health care

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Just got off the phone with my bank and my application was approved for PPP. They have 10 days to fund it. She said they are still awaiting instructions from the SBA for document and funding instructions.

I haven't heard squat for the EIDL grant I submitted for a few weeks ago that they said would fund in 3 days.

And to think, some people are in favor of Government run health care
              We got approved Monday, I signed Tuesday, and the funds hit our account this morning.

Still a hard no on gov't run health care.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                We got approved Monday, I signed Tuesday, and the funds hit our account this morning.

Still a hard no on gov't run health care.
                Stories like yours is whats throwing me off. I submitted mine Tuesday of Last week. My banker told me today it was approved on the 9th. I had to call today to find out I was approved. She could not tell me when the documents would be ready to sign or when funds would be available.

I don't claim to be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I know this isn't passing the sniff test.

Comment

Stories like yours are making me appreciate my bank even more.

Comment

Submitted on the 6th. Still no word whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Stories like yours are making me appreciate my bank even more.

I feel the same. I deal with three Banks, have 3 Bankers that I deal with personally and they were all ready to get the ppp done for my businesses as soon as it popped up on the radar. Went with the first that brought it up to me, app in on Friday, approved over the weekend and funded yesterday. Can’t imagine trying to run a business without competent and hungry bankers on my side. Houstonhunter on here is not one of my bankers but his mindset is what I want on my team. And FWIW I was a banker once upon a time .

Comment

PPP out of money and shutting down. I never heard a word from the bank. Woodforest.

Comment

Gotta admit. Im livid. Now my competition has 2 1/2 months of free labor and Im on my own. How can I compete with free labor?

Comment

Don’t give up hope, they are gonna dump more money in.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                              PPP out of money and shutting down. I never heard a word from the bank. Woodforest.
                              Gov Abbot allocated another $50M for Texas through the PPP. I don't know all the details but I would look into that if I were you. You still may be ok.

Comment

Agree they will put more money in. Congress is gonna have to. Another 5+ million unemployment claims announced today.

Comment

Working...
                                X