Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked a very smart lady to figure this out. She says from experience she used exactly 1.5 gallons to get the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
      He's not a man he's the biggest cuck there is. I got 50 bucks that says he the type of guy that films her and her boyfriends having sex. And that's pretty much all he gets sex wise.
      I can picture those two being furries or whatever that's called when people dress like animals and get it on.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        I can picture those two being furries or whatever that's called when people dress like animals and get it on.LOL

Of course you can...

Comment

Why would any Texan want to picture that?

oh........ nevermind!

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
            Why would any Texan want to picture that?

oh........ nevermind!
            That's true. They're too busy picturing Joe and his husbands kissin on each other.

Comment

Y'all are cracking me up w/this Texas vs. Oklahomo stuff!!!

Comment

That's true. They're too busy picturing Joe and his husbands kissin on each other.

Actually, I'm a transplant from Mississippi. I just keep praying none of these reality show folks never wander into the area I grew up. Has taken me 20 years of being here for most of the jokes I get thrown my way to start to subside.

Comment

I ain't denying Oklahoman's are weird. I saw a text from one of my buddies wife about a year ago. Haven't been able to look at him the same since.ahahahahahahaha

There are some things a guy just shouldn't see.

Comment

Okies, by and large, are honest, fantastic people. I have some in-laws up there who I think the world of, and a lot of work relationships, as well as folks I’ve hunted with. All salt of the earth folk. And you certainly don’t have the market cornered on absolute weirdos and dirtbags… But your weirdos and dirtbags are next level weirdos and dirtbags.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 04-01-2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

I ain't denying Oklahoman's are gay. I saw a text from one of my buddies husband about a year ago. Haven't been able to look at him the same since.ahahahahahahaha

There are some things a guy just shouldn't see.
                      FIFY

All jokes aside, I've been to Oklahoma 3 times and enjoyed it every time. I think we can all agree that Joe really belonged in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Okies, by and large, are honest, fantastic people. I have some in-laws up there who I think the world of, and a lot of work relationships, as well as folks I’ve hunted with. All salt of the earth folk. And you certainly don’t have the market cornered on absolute weirdos and dirtbags… But your weirdos and dirtbags are next level weirdos and dirtbags.

If you only knew some of the folks I've met in my lifetime you'd think what I think. How do these people even exist?

I'm used to the Oklahoma ribbing. A have a bunch of friends from Texas. Best people you could ever hope to know.

Comment

Tiger King!!

Long story short:

In the spring of 1998 my dad was stocking our newly fenced ranch. He heard of a drive through zoo that was closing and they were auctioning off animals. Dad was looking for a few big Aoudad and apparently this place had a good herd. Off we went with a family friend and a trailer.

This place had it ALL. All the monkeys and smaller animals. Pretty much a small herd of every animal from around the world. The auction took place exactly how you would toured the park. One of the first stops was were the Aoudad. They didn't have anything bigger than what we already had, so he passed. A few stops later...BAM...dad buys two female and one male BUFFALO. Not sure what the heck is going on. Thought we came here for Aoudad?!?! A few stops later we are getting in to some of the serious African game...BAM...dad buys two female and one male water buffalo. Thought we came here for Aoudad?!?! At this point I'm not really sure *** is going on but my dad seems to be having a heck of a time. WE make several more stops but nothing catches his eye...good thing because we are out of trailer space.

THEN...we get to the lions, tigers and bears. Remember, they are selling everything, so you have some people waiting to get to the llamas and miniature donkeys for a couple acres. First enclosure was brown bears, then the black bears, then the lions. Last up was a breeding pair of Bengal tigers. I'm standing off to the side having been tasked with calling my mom and breaking the news to her that dad was buying all sorts of stuff. You guessed it...BAM...dad buys two Bengal tigers. Now I'm in full *** mode. Buffalo, ok. Water buffalo, ok. Bengal tigers, ooooooooooooooooooookay. Turns out our friend had dared him to buy them with an agreement to build a facility at his house near Marble Falls. Dad took the bait.

Fast forward to the next spring. The tigers are at their new home and doing great. The enclosure is about 1/3 acre, had a pond, palm trees, areas of tall grass and is pretty much paradise. They have had a litter and were being bottle fed. Part of the socializing with humans process involves taking them away from the litter mates for a day or two at a time to lessen their connection with each other. So, I did what every one thought was crazy. I drove from my apartment at UT to Marble Falls and picked one up for the weekend. 12-14# of Bengal cub was spending the weekend in West Campus. I've got pictures somewhere but it was crazy. You literally treat it exactly as you would a puppy. I walked that thing all over West Campus.

They had a couple more litters, then one day they got out? To this day no one knows how, but they did. Anyways the vet came and darted them as they were walking down the county road. A few weeks later they were donated to some sort of cat education place. Hell, Carole Basken may have gotten them.

The buffalo spent a few years on the ranch, then were sold.

The water buffalo never got on the trailer. They had a pen of about 25-30 they were gate cutting them out of and they got REALLY agitated and tore the whole place to crap. Auctioneer said whoever wanted money back could have it...dad took him up on that.

Another story for another day: The same day I saw a lady try and pet a black bear through the cage. She left that day with one less finger.

Last edited by JeffJ; 04-01-2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                            Long story short:

In the spring of 1998 my dad was stocking our newly fenced ranch. He heard of a drive through zoo that was closing and they were auctioning off animals. Dad was looking for a few big Aoudad and apparently this place had a good herd. Off we went with a family friend and a trailer.

This place had it ALL. All the monkeys and smaller animals. Pretty much a small herd of every animal from around the world. The auction took place exactly how you would toured the park. One of the first stops was were the Aoudad. They didn't have anything bigger than what we already had, so he passed. A few stops later...BAM...dad buys two female and one male BUFFALO. Not sure what the heck is going on. Thought we came here for Aoudad?!?! A few stops later we are getting in to some of the serious African game...BAM...dad buys two female and one male water buffalo. Thought we came here for Aoudad?!?! At this point I'm not really sure *** is going on but my dad seems to be having a heck of a time. WE make several more stops but nothing catches his eye...good thing because we are out of trailer space.

THEN...we get to the lions, tigers and bears. Remember, they are selling everything, so you have some people waiting to get to the llamas and miniature donkeys for a couple acres. First enclosure was brown bears, then the black bears, then the lions. Last up was a breeding pair of Bengal tigers. I'm standing off to the side having been tasked with calling my mom and breaking the news to her that dad was buying all sorts of stuff. You guessed it...BAM...dad buys two Bengal tigers. Now I'm in full *** mode. Buffalo, ok. Water buffalo, ok. Bengal tigers, ooooooooooooooooooookay. Turns out our friend had dared him to buy them with an agreement to build a facility at his house near Marble Falls. Dad took the bait.

Fast forward to the next spring. The tigers are at their new home and doing great. The enclosure is about 1/3 acre, had a pond, palm trees, areas of tall grass and is pretty much paradise. They have had a litter and were being bottle fed. Part of the socializing with humans process involves taking them away from the litter mates for a day or two at a time to lessen their connection with each other. So, I did what every one thought was crazy. I drove from my apartment at UT to Marble Falls and picked one up for the weekend. 12-14# of Bengal cub was spending the weekend in West Campus. I've got pictures somewhere but it was crazy. You literally treat it exactly as you would a puppy. I walked that thing all over West Campus.

They had a couple more litters, then one day they got out? To this day no one knows how, but they did. Anyways the vet came and darted them as they were walking down the county road. A few weeks later they were donated to some sort of cat education place. Hell, Carole Basken may have gotten them.

The buffalo spent a few years on the ranch, then were sold.

The water buffalo never got on the trailer. They had a pen of about 25-30 they were gate cutting them out of and they got REALLY agitated and tore the whole place to crap. Auctioneer said whoever wanted money back could have it...dad took him up on that.

Another story for another day: The same day I saw a lady try and pet a black bear through the cage. She left that day with one less finger.
                            Finally something on this thread worth paying attention to!

Comment

That wasn’t short but interesting none the less!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Jeff Lowe is cringey as hell but he did find his hot nanny.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X