Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    You guys hunt??
    I'm thinking most don't.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

What you guys have to remember ol' homo Joe lived in Texas for a long time. That's where he picked up his gayness. Only steers and queers come from Texas. If you ain't sportin horns that's not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          What you guys have to remember ol' homo Joe lived in Texas for a long time. That's where he picked up his gayness. Only steers and queers come from Texas. If you ain't sportin horns that's not a good sign.
          Actually Texas wasn't gay enough for him. Therefore he moved to Oklahoma.

Comment

winner winner chicken dinner ^^^^

Awaiting okrattler rebuttal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

This is gold

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                  Actually Texas wasn't gay enough for him. Therefore he moved to Oklahoma.
                  The guys put out too easy in Texas. He had to resort to buying straight guys guns and four wheelers in Oklahoma so they'd touch his wiener. You saw how depressed that one guy got when he realized he was gay.

Comment

The Texican damage control is hilarious after they find out he was raised in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                      Sharky isn't quite as bad, but yeah, cut from the same cloth.

Joe and Sharky might have been in the same class. They are the same age, I'm not sure if Sharky graduated from here but Joe did. He was in my mom's class, she says she doesn't remember him.

My mom is second from the left in the bottom row.

Small world! My MIL is on the 3rd row, second from the right. She sent us a picture of their yearbook from sophomore year when the show came out.

Comment

Hands down the funniest thread on TBH since this virus pandemic started! And yes, the wife and I watched it and sorry to say, laughed allot!!!!!!!!

Got a hundred Carrol Baskin killed her rich husband, fed him to the lions and found her current rich husband online!!!!!!

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          Hands down the funniest thread on TBH since this virus pandemic started! And yes, the wife and I watched it and sorry to say, laughed allot!!!!!!!!

Got a hundred Carrol Baskin killed her rich husband, fed him to the lions and found her current rich husband online!!!!!!

Rwc
                          She could be considered a lesbian being married to that man.

Comment

Pretty sure we have some Lumberjack's on here
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              He's not a man he's the biggest cuck there is. I got 50 bucks that says he the type of guy that films her and her boyfriends having sex. And that's pretty much all he gets sex wise.
                              Last edited by Hunting4fun; 04-01-2020, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                I just spit coffee everywhere............You guys and gals are sure on point today.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X