TBH Find a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
    I was working on the Red Oak Pipeline project. They pulled the whole project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man, I'm sorry to hear this! What midstream company was building it?

Comment

I'm not an employer but I have a small welding project I need done in Port O'Connor area if there's any welders that need a few bucks. I was going to wait with it but figure if somebody needs money right now it could be useful. Basically want to band-aid a boat trailer well enough to drive it back to SA, got some rusted supports that need cut out and add on some metal.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
        I was working on the Red Oak Pipeline project. They pulled the whole project.

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Man, I'm sorry to hear this! What midstream company was building it?
        Nevermind. My Googler told me.

Good luck and blessings on your job search.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I got my 2 week notice today. I have been in Oil and Gas for the last 12 years as a Scheduler/Planner/Cost analyst/Project Engineer/Project Manager and Production Home Building before that.

I have been looking in O&G along with Commercial Construction. I live in NW Houston but can travel. Maybe relocate for the right gig.

Comment

Looking for a job myself. Have accounts with Monster, Indeed, and just added CareerBuilder. I have had multiple interview offers by recruiters within the first week from CareerBuilder- but almost all of them for life insurance companies. I don't mind exploring a sales position (would love something tied to hunting/fishing/outdoors), but insurance policies are just not my cup of tea. I just wanted to give a heads-up for anyone else that might be interested.

Comment

Are there any A&P Mechanics out there with Heavy Maintenance Engine experience looking for employment. CFM56 and CF34 experience is a plus.

Comment

Any commercial construction guys on here looking to hire?

Comment

Kinder Morgan - Sheridan Texas

FYI
                    I know there are two jobs that have been posted on the Kinder Morgan Website for a new compressor station that is going in. One is a Operator position and the other is an I&E spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Pride View Post
                      Any commercial construction guys on here looking to hire?

ttt

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                          PM Sent
                          Thanks

Comment

Anyone hiring?

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                              I'll start by posting mine. I did opt to remove my contact info. PM me if interested. Good luck everyone.

I really like your resume format! Gonna snag a screenshot of it and update mine! Great thread idea! I can assist if anyone hasn't had to interview for awhile and they wanna run a mock interview with someone I'd be willing!

Comment

Working...
                              X