No announcement yet.

I’m an idiot...twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I thought this was a thread about me and marriage...

Comment

I watched my anchor line go over the bow once. Was lucky and able to grab it with a treble hook after a couple tries. Same friend that threw the anchor didn’t put the plug in the boat a few trips later after removing the transom tie downs and motor support.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        I got it back. I went swimming in East Matagorda bay, in December. That was my second stupid thing that day.
        I was fishing with my dad in oyster creek one time in December and it was freezing. I had a brand new rod with a split grip which was new to me. I guess with frozen hands I lost grip on the rod and it slipped out of my hand. Without hesitating I bailed overboard and snagged the rod. That was a long boat ride back to the ramp.

Comment

It's good to see these threads, we all learn from them and get a laugh too.

Comment

Lol!!!

Comment

Its funny cause I've got that t-shirt! Watched my BIL connect the chain to the anchor, but not tie the rope to it. Dropped it over the edge and just looked at me in disbelief. Hilarious, and we did get it back and continue our day.

Comment

Glad it’s not just me that does stuff like this. Thanks for the chuckle today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X