No announcement yet.

I’m an idiot...twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twice??? I can offer no advice for anyone that stupid!

Comment

Its happened before. Dad used a plastic fish stringer, tied two Coleman lanterns in a tree for Crappie fishing. They splashed about 5 seconds apart.....

Comment

Been there done that ..…………...but I was a teenager...…..lol!

Comment

If it makes you feel better, I've been an idiot alot more than twice!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            Its happened before. Dad used a plastic fish stringer, tied two Coleman lanterns in a tree for Crappie fishing. They splashed about 5 seconds apart.....
            Did that out of boat on Caddo once. Watched it burn 10 feet to the bottom. Spent 45 minutes trying to snag it.

Comment

Sorry for your loss......��

Comment

Any alcohol involved in this operation?

Comment

Let me know if you come across a really good canvas drift sock.

Comment

If you have never tied a bait on and then cut the main line and tossed your bait in the water then you haven't fished enough

Comment

Did something similar with my kayak. A group of rented a floating cabin in Mesquite Bay/Bray Cove area. We were shuttled by boat with our Kayaks and left for 5 days. After fishing one evening we paddled to the cabin I pulled up to the dock and threw my line to one of the guys and the other gave me a hand up getting out of mu Yak. I left the green fishing lights on to light up around the dock for fishing later. Went in ate came back out it was dark and we could see my yak floating slowly away. Guys paddled out to get it. Dumbarse me never tied off the rope the dock.

Comment

Dangit!

Comment

When someone says" You're not as dumb as you look" you can assure them you are!!! Lol

I do things like that once in awhile.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I'm here to tell y'all, the older you get, it only gets worse!

Comment

Really funny. Thanks for sharing. I’m sure we’ve all done worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Backed over my kayak the other day with the skid steer, so I’ve got that going for me this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X