Employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employment

I was recently let go under unfortunate circumstances. (If you would like details you can pm me). With that said I am looking for employment.
    Background consists of
    Process Technician 2 years.
    ROV Technician/Subsea 4 1/2 years.
    Floorhand (Land Rigs) 2 years.
    I am 27, have a 2 year old and 8 year old. I have money put away to last a few months but would like to start working ASAP.
    I am open to any oil field work (rotational) onshore or offshore.
    Open to operator positions (terminal or process unit) I have my main experience with distillation.
    Also open into getting into sales or logistics as long as it is under a good field.

Located in the Houston area.
    Please, Please, Please PM me for resume if you have any leads. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I had something to offer you man. Best of luck finding you a good gig quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
      Wish I had something to offer you man. Best of luck finding you a good gig quickly.

Appreciate it. Not a good time with the downturn and stock markets down as well. Something will come up I’ve already put in about 120 apps in 3 days

Comment

Any interest in working on medical equipment? I work for GE Healthcare and we have a Biomedical Tech apprentice program. We get a lot of guys with process technician backgrounds. If chosen for the program, we send you to Wisconsin for a week for onboarding then put you at a hospital and assign a mentor to train you. Let me know of you want more info.

Comment

My brother-in-law owns Polar Rig Specialties based in New Caney. It's all offshore work...all over the world. You can call the office Monday. I'm sure they'd like to see a resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            My brother-in-law owns Polar Rig Specialties based in New Caney. It's all offshore work...all over the world. You can call the office Monday. I'm sure they'd like to see a resume.

I’ll give them a call. Do you mind if I contact your brother via E-Mail?

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
              Any interest in working on medical equipment? I work for GE Healthcare and we have a Biomedical Tech apprentice program. We get a lot of guys with process technician backgrounds. If chosen for the program, we send you to Wisconsin for a week for onboarding then put you at a hospital and assign a mentor to train you. Let me know of you want more info.

I am absolutely interested feel free to email me more information ericksont82@gmail.com
              I know the medical field isn’t going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                I’ll give them a call. Do you mind if I contact your brother via E-Mail?

I'll find out what email you need to send it to. It's my little sister's husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  I'll find out what email you need to send it to. It's my little sister's husband.

I just viewed there website and career portal. They are hiring for a position I believe I will be suitable for I’ll give them a call tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                    I am absolutely interested feel free to email me more information ericksont82@gmail.com
                    I know the medical field isn’t going anywhere.

That’s sounds like a awesome opportunity good luck with that! I just got back into working on wind turbines. I worked for 3 years took a 6 month break to spend time with my boy. I start agin with a new company April 20th. Keep searching everything happens for a reason, the beat spot for you is waiting and you will fall right into it. Stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                      That’s sounds like a awesome opportunity good luck with that! I just got back into working on wind turbines. I worked for 3 years took a 6 month break to spend time with my boy. I start agin with a new company April 20th. Keep searching everything happens for a reason, the beat spot for you is waiting and you will fall right into it. Stay positive.

I’ve considered getting into wind turbines. I have the background for it working on ROV’s which is subsea robotics the maintenance and repairs we do on them is all (Hydraulics, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical components)
                      They even have offshore wind turbines now.

Comment

Any interest in building pump packages and doing pump repairs? I have an open spot in spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadhender View Post
                          Any interest in building pump packages and doing pump repairs? I have an open spot in spring.

PM me please.
                          What type of pumps? I really only have experience with centrifugal, gear, diaphragm and Bilge pumps.

Comment

I have a few very good leads however I am leaving all options open for the best opportunity for my family. So if anybody has anything feel free to let me know.

Comment

Hope you find something man!

Comment

Working...
                              X