Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Gas cans that don’t suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
    Yep, until the lid cracks, but you can buy a new lid.
    I’m on year 6 with my first one and no cracks. Do you store yours outside or in the garage?

Comment

I also like Eagle. Got rid of all my plastic cheapies that are so frustrating to use

Comment

I’ve had my VP racing can for a long time. It’s been great.

Comment

VP cans here, been great!

Comment

VP cans for landscaping business. Have a dozen or so but we also use the small 2.5 gallon push button cans for mixed fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought 2 of the VP's and had them only for about a month. When I was removing one from the bed of my truck, I slightly slid the can and when I lifted it up, it started leaking in one corner. Very thin in my opinion but, I see a lot of folks with these cans. Maybe I got a bad one.

Comment

I have the old school ww2 Jerry cans. No problems here

Comment

Metal cans man!! That’s all I use now. So much easier.

Comment

Gas cans that don’t suck?

Vp, got em at buccees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                      "NOT for fuel used on highways. Also for storage and transport of feed, water, attractants, fluids and other outdoor products." YEA RIGHT.......LOL
                      They’re made by VP and I think the VP ad has the same disclaimer. Not sure why. They worked great last year and one still has gas in it.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dc1986; 03-14-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Tractor supply sells the flex nozzles and little vent thingy all in 1 package. I take that crappy spout off and throw it as far as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          They’re made by VP and I think the VP ad has the same disclaimer. Not sure why. They worked great last year and one still has gas in it.

The legal disclaimer is how they get by not having all the Gov mandated safety crap on them.

Comment

Don’t know on these but not all poly is the same, additives are added to poly in the extrusion to provide properties for what it will be used to store, heat and uv.

Comment

I ordered 4 pack of VP Racing jugs with hoses. $125 delivered. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X