Turkey Tour 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
    Well, I’m going to have a chat with a couple of our guys. Driving out to hunt well after daylight, and my bird went silent. Maybe he’ll still come in, he knows where we are.

Man the luck!!!

It’s always somethin....helicopters, neighbors, or trespassers!

Comment

Our set up, and the DSD’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
        Man the luck!!!

It’s always somethin....helicopters, neighbors, or trespassers!

Tell me about it, I can’t win for losing. We were awakened last night at midnight by one of the guys in camp, some hog dogs came running through. He wanted to know what to do.

Gotta love East Texas!

Comment

We had a few talkin on the limb earlier

Now we wait

Comment

The great hunter! [emoji23]

Comment

I had one fire up, got super close as I could hear drumming, then nada

Zero chance he saw me.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Turkey Tour 2020

Finally a little Oklahoma success!
                  Last edited by TwoHighways; 04-25-2020, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Man, these birds stopped gobbling, haven’t heard a peep in an hour and a half. Little man is getting bored and the wind is howling, going to try another 30 minutes.

Comment

Dang!! That's a fancy turkey thumper!

Comment

My brother JR just punched his Eastern tag. Just like when I got mine a pair of toms came in. Unfortunately I couldn't be there to see it but I was out there yesterday with him but couldn't find a bird. He said they never gobbled until they flew off roost. He had an unusual experience yesterday evening as he had to vacate our place with tornados moving through. There was large hail in the area and wasn't boding well for the birds. He go his at 7a. They didn't come in as fast as the bird I got but they were fired up. Wish I could have been along and gotten on video.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by .243 WSSM; 04-25-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          My brother JR just punched his Eastern tag. Just like when I got mine a pair of toms came in. Unf6i couldn't be there to see it but I was out there yesterday with him but couldn't find a bird. He said they never gobbled until they flew off roost. He had an unusual experience yesterday evening as he had to vacate our place with tornados moving through. There was large hail in the area and wasn't boding well for the birds. He go his at 7a. They didn't come in as fast as the bird I got but they were fired up. Wish I could have been along and gotten on video.

Scary weather!!

When the birds are hot, nothin beats it! Congrats to you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Dang!! That's a fancy turkey thumper!
                            Thanks sir,
                            It’s a little Tristar 410 he won at our DU banquet. Hope he gets to break it in on a thunder chicken soon.

Comment

We missed the bad stuff again, bad storms went around us last night. I set up the pop up in some pretty good thunder and rain last night. The storm Wednesday had a tornado pretty close to here, the guys were hunkered down for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                                Finally a little Oklahoma success!
                                You have wearing the hard gobbling jakes out this year!

Comment

Working...
                                X