Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    I can do better than pics. Got video of them all. One with 5 drops a 6" kicker...you know the usual. The 13 point getting in a fight filmed at 40 yds. Couple other 200" plus. All posted in due time.For now I have to pay for the sins of neglect having been hunting almost every day since October.

As always I’ll be waiting, my family enjoys the DVD’s and YouTube videos. Think we’re all licking our wounds from a long dry season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

what are the youtube videos under?

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
        what are the youtube videos under?
        Farm and ranch life

Comment

Great Pics love following this thread. Have learned a lot about the hunting in old mexico

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
            A few of my pics from this season. Heading back down mid February to close out the season with a management buck tag in my pocket.

What was going on in the pic with the saw and cut up deer form?

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
              What was going on in the pic with the saw and cut up deer form?

They found a 12 month old petrified and tanned tick on my mounted deer from last year. They were going to take the whole mount so I sawed off the skull cap in front of them.

Comment

They found a 12 month old petrified and tanned tick on my mounted deer from last year. They were going to take the whole mount so I sawed off the skull cap in front of them.

Dang it bubba! That's some BS!

Great pics, let me borrow Andrés when you're done with him!

Comment

That is all so ridiculous ! I've never had them check a mounted deer. In fact just crossed with 2 couple days ago and they didn't even take them out of plastic bag.

Where do you cross?

Comment

This is exactly why i don’t get them mounted in Mexico you’re out the money twice now... what an absolute joke it is at how ridiculous they are!

Comment

Farm and ranch life

I checked out your youtube and all I can say is wow. When you shot that Louisiana buck I think I was as nervous as you sounded!

Comment

That is all so ridiculous ! I've never had them check a mounted deer. In fact just crossed with 2 couple days ago and they didn't even take them out of plastic bag.

Where do you cross?

Columbia -

I started telling our guys three years ago that they either need to have their deer mounted over there, or just do a euro because of the cape circus.

The dude who checked our mount said he found a tick on the last 7 capes. Hope you don’t get that guy.
                        English nor Spanish were this guys first language and I couldn’t understand anything he was saying.

Our rancher called the taxi, and he said to bring the horns back to Laredo and he’d re-mount it for free since we paid the money for them to de-tick, tan, and mount it. (And we give them a lot of business)

Comment

This is right before he got the axe.
                          I had no less than 15 agents around me laughing at the ridiculousness. Everyone had lots of jokes

Comment

This is right before he got the axe.
                            I had no less than 15 agents around me laughing at the ridiculousness. Everyone had lots of jokes

Dang I hate to hear that. I’ve never had them pay any attention to a mounted deer. Just crossed a couple the last couple of weeks at Colombia

Comment

Just stupid!

Comment

Oh boy, that really sucks Walker!

Comment

Working...
                                X