Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    I’ve been mulling this over with a good friend of mine, how hard is it to buy as an American? An also what’s a ballpark $/acre for just raw land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Easy to buy land in Mexico. I created a template and numerous properties have been purchased using technique. Valuations are all over the board though range is $300-$1000 acre with the high range typically on the river or ag land with irrigation. Lots of variables on pricing. Feel free to contact me directly if you want more detail.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyB View Post
      Headed down this weekend to put out cameras and check on stuff. Will try to post up a report with some pics when I get back
      My spot (1 of 6) on this lease (7k acres) will be available this year. Please PM me or email j.texags@gmail.com for more info. Great ranch with big deer!

Comment

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Has anyone seen the hunting season dates yet?
        I think I found them on Mexgov website

Comment

Went down weekend of 8/22, just now finding the time to login, everything is GREEN in our area and tanks are full. Deer are hitting cottonseed hard still and lots of coveys of blue quail throughout the ranch. Should be a heckuva season ahead of us. Totally forgot to take some pics to share with y'all, but we'll just blame that on the excessive amounts of beer that was consumed.

Comment

Anyone want to spare some rain!

Comment

Looks like us last year

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Looks like us last year

Our biggest problem is having only 8 water stations on about 5000 acres when our ranch is 12000 acres. Of those 8 they’re rarely running properly all at once. We’re feeling the effects of no water as our ranch doesn’t have any natural water not even a small tank [emoji51]

Comment

Nevermind, found it.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by EastTexasMan; 08-31-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

I'll see your dry, and raise you one.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      I'll see your dry, and raise you one.

Lol How much water do you have? We can all supplement most of the deer feed wise, but they gotta water once a day predators probably camped out by the water stations on our place lol

Comment

Lol How much water do you have? We can all supplement most of the deer feed wise, but they gotta water once a day predators probably camped out by the water stations on our place lol

If you've got a place without good water distribution, you are basically pissing in the wind.... You will live and die by the drought. We supplement feed a bunch and have great water distribution but we still see impacts of the drought.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                          If you've got a place without good water distribution, you are basically pissing in the wind.... You will live and die by the drought. We supplement feed a bunch and have great water distribution but we still see impacts of the drought.

Yup we’ve been blessed with rain for many years, basically every year we’ve been here. However when it hit it showed one MASSIVE weakness. I’ll be re-evaluating at seasons end another year like this next year or even the year after will set our place wayyyy behind.

Comment

Dirty B, did you cross at Columbia? I've heard they have been turning people back if it's non essential.

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                              Dirty B, did you cross at Columbia? I've heard they have been turning people back if it's non essential.

Some of the guys on my lease crossed there on the 24th with no issues.

Comment

We supposed to be heading thru colombia on sat. Hope its open

Comment

Working...
                                X