Moon Landing... Real or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    So this one time in high school...I was sitting in a buddys Moms apartment. We were sitting around pulling bong rips and listening to hip hop. Buddy, Mike (who also happened to be the biggest weed dealer in our school) his Moms boyfriend walks in and they, Mike and his Moms Boyfriend, exchange some friendly conversation of somechit...regardless...Mike had several blacklight posters on the wall...surprise... and one was of Aliens smoking a spliff....to which I point to the alien poster and I ask Mikes Moms Boyfriend...”Do you think they exist?”

To which Mikes Moms Boyfriend responds...wait for it...very prophetic...
    “Sure. Were here...why cant they be?

I needed another rip after that. Im still trippin on that nugget after 20 some years. Glad I got to share.

Back to the OP original inquiry...Moon landing real. Why we havent been back in 40 some years is highly suspect.
    I know why we haven't been back in 40 years.
    Decepticons ;-)

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
    Last edited by Pushbutton2; 03-01-2020, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
      If you look at the evidence that is given it does make you think. There are no stars, the shadows are in several different direction like stage lights are being used and the flag is seen waving ( there is no wind on the moon).
      Here ya go

Claims the Apollo 11 mission was staged began soon after astronauts first set foot on the moon in 1969.

The stars one is super easy, go outside today and take a pic and you wont see stars because the photos were taken during the day!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Before you get in an argument with a conspiracy theorist remember that you can’t reason someone out of a belief they didn’t reason themselves into. Believing satisfies a need they can’t even explain.
        People believe what they want to believe. That's why the masses get lied to so often.

Moon landing? Does anyone really think we landed on the moon?

Someone take a guess at how far our technology has advanced since the "moon landing" It's absurd listening to people before, during and just after an event like the moon landing. Everyone person would have sworn their life away we'd be living on Mars by now..or doing all sorts of men in space stuff. So we advance 10,000+ times in technology but don't walk on the moon any more?

Think..What were people saying in 1969-71 we'd be doing 2,5,10,20 years after the moon walk?

And these aliens are still hiding themselves really good! Just like bigfoot. Literally everyone has a camera in their hand 90% of the time. But amazingly they never abduct anyone with a iphone. I figure in another 50 years aliens will be looked at just as stupid as bigfoot is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

Back to the OP original inquiry...Moon landing real. Why we havent been back in 40 some years is highly suspect.
          Same reason I haven't been back to Disney World....too **** expensive and not worth the time or money needed to go there.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            People believe what they want to believe. That's why the masses get lied to so often.

Moon landing? Does anyone really think we landed on the moon?

Someone take a guess at how far our technology has advanced since the "moon landing" It's absurd listening to people before, during and just after an event like the moon landing. Everyone person would have sworn their life away we'd be living on Mars by now..or doing all sorts of men in space stuff. So we advance 10,000+ times in technology but don't walk on the moon any more?

Think..What were people saying in 1969-71 we'd be doing 2,5,10,20 years after the moon walk?

And these aliens are still hiding themselves really good! Just like bigfoot. Literally everyone has a camera in their hand 90% of the time. But amazingly they never abduct anyone with a iphone. I figure in another 50 years aliens will be looked at just as stupid as bigfoot is not.
            Most people understand that a few humans walked on the moon.

As far as going back, there's no compelling reason to that can justify the costs and risks as of right now. The political climate in the 60s considered it worth it to spare no expenses or risk to human life to be the first to get to the moon to stick it to the Russians.

Our technology really hasn't advanced as much as you seem to think, we just calculate and communicate a LOT faster but we havent had that much in revolutionary tech advances.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Same reason I haven't been back to Disney World....too **** expensive and not worth the time or money needed to go there.
              Lol I had that exact same thought about going to Roswell NM once... it was neat and I'm glad I went but I will never make the investment of drive time and gas money to go back!

Comment

That they can’t cure cancer or Alzheimer’s.

Comment

If y'all wanna have some fun try to wade through one of David Ickes books

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                    How about the Las Vegas shooting? They just buried and shut up about that one didn’t they
                    To take your bump stock and kill the hearing protection act....

Comment

Did Russia ever make it?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Let me get my mind right, the truth is out there, and I can take it

Comment

I don’t have proof of anything, but I think the moon landing was real. Oswald acted alone, lucky shot. Magic didn’t have HIV. Not sure on aliens. Earth is round.

Anyone believe that the planes flying into the World Trade Centers was faked?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            I don’t have proof of anything, but I think the moon landing was real. Oswald acted alone, lucky shot. Magic didn’t have HIV. Not sure on aliens. Earth is round.

As in, didn’t happen, or the truth of it was hidden....?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Did Russia ever make it?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Not manned, they had unnamed lunar missions though after the US beat them they did a classic Soviet move and denied ever wanting to go there in the first place until their lander turned up and they finally admitted they were actually trying to beat the Americans there.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

You have to be more specific. There are theories of missiles, planes other than passenger jets, holograms, and I'm sure quite a few others.

My FIL told me they still have all the passengers from those planes alive in a building somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X