Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Huh? I thought Grizzard WAS awesome!!!
    Sorry. Must have auto filled. Loved his books.

Comment

The moon landing was real, but I could believe that the film was faked. Maybe the equipment couldn't work up there so the scene was recreated who knows. If an alien landed here tomorrow then ok they are real, I'm sure there is something else out there somewhere. I believe Bigfoot was real and probably walked the woods the same time man did but it died off thousands of years ago. The story has just been carried down with the generations.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Before you get in an argument with a conspiracy theorist remember that you can’t reason someone out of a belief they didn’t reason themselves into. Believing satisfies a need they can’t even explain.
        Exactly.

ALL evidence, even evidence that completely contradicts Global Level Conspiracies is really evidence FOR them. They are inherently unfalsifiable as there is generally no evidence that would be deemed acceptable by the believer, which in itself is dang good evidence that their beliefs just ain't true.

As far as aliens, the only thing that seems to me more unlikely than aliens not existing is the idea that they have already been here.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          JFK was killed due to a coup lead by LBJ.
          Aliens are real (we should be able to agree on this now right?)
          There IS a global Cabal (if you want to call the Illuminati, ok)
          The Elitists of the world run a child sex trafficking ring
          There something to this Pizza Gate stuff
          Hollywood and other elites are involved in pedophilia at an unparalleled level
          And the same people are quite possibly satanic as well
          BHO was born in Kenya amd a globalist plant to destroy America from within
          Epstein is alive and working to unmask EVERYTHING
          If I had known you had these ideas I might of met you across the street in the park the other day.......
          Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 02-29-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Nope

Didn’t think so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

first off the public is never told the whole story about anything. and when was the last time the government ever told the truth everything they say is bs. so why should anyone just accept what they put out as the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                first off the public is never told the whole story about anything. and when was the last time the government ever told the truth everything they say is bs. so why should anyone just accept what they put out as the truth?

[emoji1369][emoji1369][emoji1369][emoji1369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  Some head scratcher conspiracy videos I've seen lately:

1. Stevie Wonder isn't blind.
                  This isn’t getting enough attention.

Wake up sheeple!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                    If I had known you had these ideas I might of met you across the street in the park the other day.......
                    Hahahaha!! Hey someone had to get this thread moving! Could be a classic!

Comment

The Stevie Wonder one is my favorite other than Jade Helm.

Comment

I will put in my 2 cents.

We did not go to the moon. Just 6 months ago an Astronaut was asked if he would go to the moon. His answer was "sure we would have to invent a bunch of stuff first but I would go"

Folks this was before everything. Nothing digital - a radio that would talk to the moon - live feed from the moon - a controlled landing and then another controlled assent with zero computers? Really?????

It did not happen................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          I will put in my 2 cents.

We did not go to the moon. Just 6 months ago an Astronaut was asked if he would go to the moon. His answer was "sure we would have to invent a bunch of stuff first but I would go"

Folks this was before everything. Nothing digital - a radio that would talk to the moon - live feed from the moon - a controlled landing and then another controlled assent with zero computers? Really?????

It did not happen................
                          Yes, NASA would basically have to re-invent everything to go again, that's been established for a while and one of the main reasons why no one has been back.

No computers does not equal no computing devices, it's all just math and rocket science.

Have you ever seen the Saturn V rocket in person and any of the Apollo capsules? The are incredible pieces of machinery.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                            The Stevie Wonder one is my favorite other than Jade Helm.
                            My old warehouse manager was convinced Jade Helm would be the end or America....not a peep about it after it came and went. lol

He also believed in Qanon, which if you believe that one you'll believe anything

Comment

Fake.

Why have we never been back or went to other planets?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Fake.

Why have we never been back or went to other planets?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Because the whole thing was an extremely expensive publicity stunt to show the Reds how awesome America was and the other planets are really, really, really, far away and people need to eat food and drink water and that stuff tends to weigh a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X