No announcement yet.

Moon Landing... Real or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy theories are usually just that and don’t hold much water, but I still don’t 100% trust the government and wouldn’t put it past them to do some real shady sh*t(they do it every day) that would harm the American people. Operation Northwoods and Mongoose were thought up by the DOD and signed off on by the Joint Chiefs of Staff before JFK put an end to it all. Scary stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Other than the way they cut the rough stone they still make marble sculptures using the same tools available back then. Wooden mallets, copper tools, abrasives for smoothing and polishing. It is working the stone the same way. With enough time and people a pyramid could be built today just as it was then. As stated before it would be cool to prove these other alternatives but the evidence just isn't there to support it in my opinion.

Comment

The moon thing to me has questions. How did we get past the radiation waves that some people say would kill you instantly. Also we have telescopes that can see forever now and supposedly there is tons of stuff on the moon we left. Why has no one pointed a telescope at the area and published the pictures. That one picture would erase all doubt. Also no one has ever reproduced the rate of fire and hit a target with a bolt action rifle like Oswald did that I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by dharris View Post
          The moon thing to me has questions. How did we get past the radiation waves that some people say would kill you instantly. Also we have telescopes that can see forever now and supposedly there is tons of stuff on the moon we left. Why has no one pointed a telescope at the area and published the pictures. That one picture would erase all doubt. Also no one has ever reproduced the rate of fire and hit a target with a bolt action rifle like Oswald did that I have ever seen.

They shielded the modules from the radiation belt.

No currently existing telescope has the resolution to see the stuff left on the moon. The reason they can see distant galaxies is because, well they are the size of galaxies. And if that telescope did exist and the picture was taken people would just say it's a fake.

The JFK shot was 81 yards on a slow moving vehicle. Not exactly Chris Kyle level sniping. And I believe it has been duplicated, I could be wrong on that though.

Interestingly enough there is some evidence that JFK wasn't even the intended target as Oswald apparently had written about how he wanted to kill the governer.
          Last edited by Jspradley; 03-01-2020, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I'm likely all wet, but getting a crippled Apollo 13 back home is every bit as much a milestone / complicated & difficult task as any moon landing would be...did that not happen?? Why keep going back to the moon on some perpetuate lie with more men determined to die (knowing the previous was a scam) leaving our atmosphere for a cause that could be exposed??

I gotta agree the fact the reds didn't denounce it from the onset speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

No currently existing telescope has the resolution to see the stuff left on the moon. The reason they can see distant galaxies is because, well they are the size of galaxies. And if that telescope did exist and the picture was taken people would just say it's a fake.

The JFK shot was 81 yards on a slow moving vehicle. Not exactly Chris Kyle level sniping. And I believe it has been duplicated, I could be wrong on that though.
              How were the humans shielded? Also the rate of fire is what I am talking about not the kill shot. Forgot the time but like 3 shots with a bolt action rifle in hardly anytime and 2 hit a mark. Try that with a moving target and hit anywhere close!

Comment

How were the humans shielded? Also the rate of fire is what I am talking about not the kill shot. Forgot the time but like 3 shots with a bolt action rifle in hardly anytime and 2 hit a mark. Try that with a moving target and hit anywhere close!
                8 seconds just looked it up.

Comment

There are reflectors on the moon placed during Apollo missions that can be shot with frickin lazerbeams. That's not evidence for people who don't believe we went there, just ask them.

Comment

The vehicles were shielded which kept the radiation from frying the people.

Adrenaline causes crazy stuff and I cant imagine much that would get a loser like Oswald more jacked up on adrenalinenthan assassinating the president....

I'm not a particularly good shot but I could probably find a few guys who could pull it off. It honestly seems like Oswald just got really lucky. He was a trained marksman though and all shots were under 100 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      There are reflectors on the moon placed during Apollo missions that can be shot with frickin lazerbeams. That's not evidence for people who don't believe we went there, just ask them.
                      Psshhh...if you believe "lasers" are real

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

Interestingly enough there is some evidence that JFK wasn't even the intended target as Oswald apparently had written about how he wanted to kill the governer.
                        So we can read a license plate from space and can't see the surface of the moon? Also when the Governor did die years ago why wasn't the bullet ever recovered from his body that was there from that day?

Comment

Recreation of the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            I’m no engineer, my belief (hope) that all those burning gallons of jet fuel weakened the beams and they fell like a house of cards. Just one weakened beam could start it.
                            the WTC buildings used the exterior of the building for the structural integrity rather than depending on a "backbone".....when the exterior was compromised and the interior burnt the building collapsed.....this has been covered over and over

Comment

JFK was no doubt a set up oswald was into all kinds of covert activities he was at the base the u2 flew out of .the whole defect to russia thing was a covert action to place spy’s in russia. he was involved in a operation in new orleans to give castro cancer. he was a busy little bee !
                              then he just happens to get a job in the book depository a couple of weeks before the motorcade just happens to go out of its way to make a very slow over 90* turn right in front of the building. yeah right
                              Last edited by mudkat; 03-01-2020, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                the WTC buildings used the exterior of the building for the structural integrity rather than depending on a "backbone".....when the exterior was compromised and the interior burnt the building collapsed.....this has been covered over and over
                                Ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X