X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is buried treasure on Oak Island.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
      To me, the moon landing doesnt make any sense at all...Means of transportation from Invention or conception to Mainstream usage usually happen very very rapid pace. I.e. 1st car invented----> rolling them off the line in bulk = Very quickly.

Train- same way
      Plane- same way.

Space travel---errrrrrrrrr.. we are no further along than we have been? In my mind, if it was actually plausible, or forseeable, then more effort or funds would be put into exploring it, from a private sector.. Just my thought though.
      Space travel is exponentially more difficult than any transportation we do on Earth.

Private enterprise spends a ton of cash on space exploration but it's not profitable... yet.

Comment

I think that aliens and bigfeet are one and the same. Thats the only rational for all the sighting of both, but no actual bodies ever being found. I would really like to run this by Mike Leach and get his opinion on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
          To me, the moon landing doesnt make any sense at all...Means of transportation from Invention or conception to Mainstream usage usually happen very very rapid pace. I.e. 1st car invented----> rolling them off the line in bulk = Very quickly.

Train- same way
          Plane- same way.

Space travel---errrrrrrrrr.. we are no further along than we have been? In my mind, if it was actually plausible, or forseeable, then more effort or funds would be put into exploring it, from a private sector.. Just my thought though.

Advancement in public transportation (cars, trains, planes) leads to lots of profit for companies and investors. There isn't really a market at this time for space exploration. Therefore not a lot of private sector money going into space exploration....at present

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTd1fRCAvR4"]Proof a Mysterious Lost Ancient GLOBAL Civilization Spanned Virtually the Entire Planet… - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              [/B]

Advancement in public transportation (cars, trains, planes) leads to lots of profit for companies and investors. There isn't really a market at this time for space exploration. Therefore not a lot of private sector money going into space exploration....at present
              Yup, until that solid platinum asteroid rolls into town...

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                I think that aliens and bigfeet are one and the same. Thats the only rational for all the sighting of both, but no actual bodies ever being found. I would really like to run this by Mike Leach and get his opinion on it though.
                Some folks believe them to both be interdimensional beings and some have reported seeing bigfoots during abduction experiences

Comment

Working...
                X