Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle Mike! 6-2

Comment

Brantley can just flat out hit......I will watch because I don't give a **** about their politics. Anyone can do whatever they want to. I like baseball, pure and simple. I don't "look up" to any professional athlete so I really don't care what they do. If I feel like watching a game, I will. I may not watch as much as I have in years past but this season should be an interesting one for a multitude of reasons.

Comment

Been lurking on this thread for a long time without commenting and enjoyed it. I always defended the astros saying “everybody else was doing it”. After turning on the game tonight and seeing that they are now involved in politics,,,,,,,,,,strip the title and goodbye!

Comment

I'm done watching the Astros. Ur a millionaire and you can't even honor the country and flag that gave you the freedom to be a millionaire? I'm out

Comment

I’m going to jump in on this. I’m a huge Astros, Texans, Rockets fan, always have been. I’m happy every player stood for the anthem. While I don’t agree in any way shape or form with the message or rhetoric of the pre game stunt (kneeling, black line, etc.) I can respect the beliefs held by them and the fact they honored the flag and anthem by standing.

I don’t like politics in my sports, I unfollowed the Rockets on social media due to a recent series of post they made, but I think MLB/Astros did it right while still being respectful.

I will support the Astros this year the Rockets on the other hand, not a chance.

Comment

Been a fan since the late 70s when I was in the Astros buddy club. Been a police officer since 92.

BLM hates everything I stand for.

See ya.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                Brantley can just flat out hit......I will watch because I don't give a **** about their politics. Anyone can do whatever they want to. I like baseball, pure and simple. I don't "look up" to any professional athlete so I really don't care what they do. If I feel like watching a game, I will. I may not watch as much as I have in years past but this season should be an interesting one for a multitude of reasons.
                I get you on this. The BLM stuff is hard to digest, but I agree.

Comment

Thrilled to see so many Stros fans with the conviction to tell them adios. Same here. Done.

Comment

I didn't leave them. They left me. I'm through defending the trash can too. ****ing cheaters.

Sent from my SM-A015AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Been a fan since the late 70s when I was in the Astros buddy club. Been a police officer since 92.

BLM hates everything I stand for.

See ya.
                      I’m with this guy. I won’t watch a Stros game this year, and I hate that. But enough is enough 😢

Comment

I'm curious how many BLM members are season ticket holders?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          I'm out this year. When I saw players and coaches wearing BLM shirts in pregame that did it for me. I hope the NFL and MLB both tank and lose millions because of that garbage. Sucks because I was looking forward to baseball season.

****ing disgusting. I was so ready for sports to be back. Never thought MLB would stoop to the NFL level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I May or may not watch any more of them this season. If they would have kneeled during the anthem, it would be a hard pass. The other stuff is more the MLB to blame than the team. I like to think that at least some of the players don’t want to be paraded around like that either and just want to play ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m done with all sports as well. I hope they suffer tremendous losses.

Comment

I imagine most of these athletes just want to play baseball. Kinda hard to stand and fight when your boss sets the rules of the organization. Figure a lot of MLB players are so thankful for America. Look at all the players who were born in a 3rd World Country and love the opportunity America has given them. They are living the American dream. Wish they could speak freely.

Comment

Working...
                                X