Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good what size tank is that?

Comment

One of guys on our lease has one about same size. Might consider painting it a lighter color. His is HOT to sit in.

Comment

I will tell you this, once you get use to sitting in one of these blinds with the size, you will not want to hunt anywhere else. I have a tank end blind, 2 6' Mavericks 2 Krivomans and the tank end blind though not as fancy and as heavy as hell, wind out every time. 8'diameter and 8' tall, I could live in it!

Comment

Tank Blind

Originally posted by Stetsonoverton View Post
          looks good what size tank is that?

Thanks, 8’ wide, roughly 8’ tall. 2000 gallon tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dc78 View Post
            One of guys on our lease has one about same size. Might consider painting it a lighter color. His is HOT to sit in.

Yeah I figured it was going to be a steamer early season. Do have a good vent built on top of it to help it a little. We’ll see, Might just end up bringin the redneck Ac on the evenin hunts during bowseason ha!

Comment

I got one the same size I need to get to work on .

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  I will tell you this, once you get use to sitting in one of these blinds with the size, you will not want to hunt anywhere else. I have a tank end blind, 2 6' Mavericks 2 Krivomans and the tank end blind though not as fancy and as heavy as hell, wind out every time. 8'diameter and 8' tall, I could live in it!

Yeah, I’m use to hunting out of the redneck blinds 6x6’ and that was plenty of room! This thing you could toss a sleeping bag in and stay the night. Wake up and hunt haha

Comment

Comment

Honestly I’d paint it a very light tan color. The deer won’t care what color the blind is once they get used to seeing it and anything you can do to minimize heat absorption is going to make it more comfortable to hunt out of.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                        Honestly I’d paint it a very light tan color. The deer won’t care what color the blind is once they get used to seeing it and anything you can do to minimize heat absorption is going to make it more comfortable to hunt out of.

Gonna roll with how it is now and see how it goes. Couple guys on the lease have them dark green and say it’s not to bad first of the year

Comment

Finding some place where you can set it up in the shade will go a long way.

Comment

Added some tinted peep windows on each side so I can see them coming. Thanks to the TheHammer [emoji1303]

Comment

Looks good!!!!

The blind turned out real nice.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X