No announcement yet.

Favorite Sporting Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to a Ranger World Series game in 2011 and it was the most electrifying stadium I’ve ever been in.

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
      Masters and Kentucky Derby are definitely on my bucket list.
      Forgot about the Derby, would love to go to that and a Formula 1 event and some of the America's Cup races

May not be on a lot of people radar but the Redbull Air Races are a lot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
        Went to a Ranger World Series game in 2011 and it was the most electrifying stadium I’ve ever been in.
        I didn't get to go to any of those but the crowd was great on TV. The Astros crowd was too. A World Series game in the old Yankee stadium was unbeatable for crowds.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Come join us on the CFB thread love to hear more about this TOSU team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, don’t.

Comment

Nfr

Comment

Just for you OP, the 96 Sugar Bowl. Was awesome to be in the stadium to pound the Noles for a NC. (It sure beat the year before sitting in Tempe watching Nebraska mud stomp us).
              Go Gators.

Comment

Favorite Sporting Event

I think my favorite game attended was 2009 LSU v Fla in the rain. Even though it ended in a loss the stadium was roaring there was some big hits being dished out that game!

Comment

Correa walkoff against the yankees in the 12th this past year, and Dallas beating the Saints in Jerry world 2 years ago probably my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                    Just for you OP, the 96 Sugar Bowl. Was awesome to be in the stadium to pound the Noles for a NC. (It sure beat the year before sitting in Tempe watching Nebraska mud stomp us).
                    Go Gators.
                    Disgusting!

Comment

Never cared for horse racing but was invited to the Kentucky Derby, most amazing thing I have ever seen. Plus it didn't hurt that we were on Millionaires row.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Was on the 2nd row on the 32 yard line when A&M beat LSU in 7 OTs. One of the best games ever played- by both sides

I was at a triple overtime, double buzzer beater spurs game years ago and it doesn't hold a candle to this game! Hands down the greatest experience i've ever had anywhere. We left that stadium physically and emotionally DRAINED!

Comment

The Masters at Augusta National last April was the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

TT race on the Isle of Man

Comment

Favorite game was The National Championship tOSU vs. Oregon.

My Son's first Buckeye game, and my Grandfather's last.

One of the most fun I have had at a game was Lebron James' State Playoffs in 2002. Grandfather took me to see the kid I had seen on the magazine cover. Played a team named Brookhaven, their PG was going to OK and blew FTs at the end that would have won the game.

Comment

2017 Astros WS Game 5 in Houston. It was incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X