Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Favorite Sporting Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest sporting event ive been to was the Winter Classic this year at the Cotton Bowl. perfect set up perfect opponent. The Preds have become a fun rivalry between the Stars. Love hockey. i have on my bucket list to see every major sports trophy hoisted by the winning team. SB, WS, Stanley Cup, NBA Title. Also would love to go to the masters one year. I am excited aboout the World Cup coming to North America soon. They are going to have some of the tournament played in Dallas so will try and go to one of those. im not a huge soccer fan but do enjoy the WC and try and watch as much as possible, outside of that could care less.

Comment

LSU vs Bama in Death Valley (the night game) in 2016
      Astros ALCS game 7 vs the Yanks
      Final Four 2016 with Villanova, North Carolina, Syracuse, and Oklahoma

Comment

Not a live game, but the Ticket watching party in Denton when the Rangers beat the Yankees to win the AL. Was an awesome atmosphere.

Comment

2010 Class A DivII football state championship game.

Comment

San Marcos Varsity Cross Country on Oct 5, 2019 - My son set his PR in the 5K besting his previous PR by 45 seconds!

The rest are in no particular order:
            1997 Big 12 Championship Game - Huskers 54 & Aggies 15
            Couldn't hear anything in the Alamodome this day. Goooo Biiiig Red!

2005 NBA Finals Game 7 - Spurs 81 & Pistons 74
            We had Suite Box seats from a vendor and my buddy doesn't remember most of the 2nd half nor me driving him home.

2009 Big 12 Championship Game - Longhorns 13 & Huskers 12
            Sat next to a couple of guys who were Longhorn fans and were also deaf & mute. It was a very good game and that ****ed 0:01 second!

Positive that I haven't peaked yet and my favorite sporting event is still ahead.

Comment

Outlaw sprint cars... Real racing!

Comment

The Masters....

Daytona was great...

TOSU/*ichigan is always good (especially the last 20 years )

ATM/Texas was always a great TG tradition

Bucket list is St Andrews for the open.....need to make that happen

Comment

Been to plenty of Rangers games, 1 Mavericks game, FC Dallas game, US Men vs. Costa Rica Gold Cup game, 1 Indy car race, 1 Nascar race, several DFW PGA tour events, and a few Big 12 football games. Out of the pro events the most enjoyable was the USMNT vs Costa Rica Gold Cup game a couple of years ago with my (then 11yr old son) purely based on the enjoyment on his face the entire time. Other than that I can think of a couple of his travel soccer teams games in the last year that have been more exciting/enjoyable than any of those pro sports events I have been to.

The only pro sports event that is on my bucket list is The Masters.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    The Masters....

Daytona was great...

TOSU/*ichigan is always good (especially the last 20 years )

ATM/Texas was always a great TG tradition

Bucket list is St Andrews for the open.....need to make that happen

Come join us on the CFB thread love to hear more about this TOSU team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas/ou....nothing compares!

Comment

Cowboy games in the Cotton Bowl and Dallas Blackhawk games in the State Fair Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                          Been to most major events. NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, College FB, BB, Baseball, and Hockey, PGA, NASCAR. By the far the best event to attend live...NHL hands down. I've only been to playoff NBA so I can't speak to the intensity of the playoffs in other sports.

I went to the second round Stanley Cup playoff game in Denver. and It was ELECTRIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            never got too excited about hockey until I went to a Kings game when I was living in LA. Live hockey is about as excited as it gets, love going to games. LSU tailgating is pretty great. Have been to a couple NBA playoff games and they were pretty good.

Bucket list sporting events are: Rugby (in IRE, NZ or AUS), Las Vegas 7s tournament, world series, Phoenix Open because I hear its a good time

Same with me, now I keep up with NHL like I've played hockey my entire life lol.

Comment

Masters and Kentucky Derby are definitely on my bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtweezy3 View Post
                                Texas/ou....nothing compares!

Comment

Working...
                                X