• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
    You went to Yemen to fish???
    Where's that at? Mississippi??

Comment

Poc this past October. Best trip in 15 years.

Comment

Went to the floaters about a month ago out of freeport for an overnighter......we caught 6 yellowfin and a swordfish pup ... a few yellows broke 100lb threshold ...it was a truly epic trip
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          My dad and I fished for 2 days in Louisiana for flounder. A trip I won’t ever forget
          Daaaaang! share the info on the honey hole!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKG22 View Post
            Went to the floaters about a month ago out of freeport for an overnighter......we caught 6 yellowfin and a swordfish pup ... a few yellows broke 100lb threshold ...it was a truly epic trip
            Was the sword at the floater or at hilltops or another location? I’ve never seen a sword at a floater.

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade820 View Post
              Daaaaang! share the info on the honey hole!! haha
              It’s a really crazy spot you have to hit it just right. It does not matter what the tides are doing. 2 days after a major cold front they stack up in SKINNY water

Comment

I'm setting aside $$$ for one of the overnight tuna trips! That's probably at the top of my list! Wonder if they fight as hard as a big ol slab??

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  I'm setting aside $$$ for one of the overnight tuna trips! That's probably at the top of my list! Wonder if they fight as hard as a big ol slab??

We would use those slabs for bait! You should come give it a try you'll never be the same! .

Seriously it's a really good time. We usually have a few spots open for our fall trips and it's a great group go experience it with.

Comment

Every year our group of 4 go somewhere to fish. Last year we went to Canada to chase smallies. We had a great time!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-06-23 12.53.53-1 (Large).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	24608335

Name:	2019-06-23 14.47.06 (Large).jpg
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	24608336

Name:	2019-06-26 17.55.31 (Large).jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	24608337

Comment

Too long ago. Dreaming of trips gone by though

Both of these trips were several years ago. Actual last trip prob 6-8 months ago.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Well those are large.... my bad

Comment

Roosta! Roosta!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                            We would use those slabs for bait! You should come give it a try you'll never be the same! .

Seriously it's a really good time. We usually have a few spots open for our fall trips and it's a great group go experience it with.

I bet a freelined black crappie woudn't last long! Everything loves crappie!

The trip price isn't so bad it's the $1500 in gear you would need to get to go!

Maybe as old as Burnadell is I can borrow his stuff while he's napping!

Comment

Working...
                            X