No announcement yet.

Last Fishing Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graysonhogs and myself may be putting on a TBH get-to-gether catfishing, white bass, alligator gar trip down on the Nueces River in March.

It will be at this place..And the house is paid for. Everyone that goes will just chip in food, boat gas/oil, etc.

Details are not fully done yet. Should be mid March

Comment

Not sure I'd count myself as a fisherman, but last trip was in August with a group of TBH'ers. First trip this year is this weekend. Weather is looking great for a weekend full of redfish. Video below was from the last trip in August.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-wBt_6xWk&t=18s"]BOWFISHING Redfish and MONSTER Drum in Louisiana Marsh - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Sold my boat three years ago. I could fish 20 out of the 28 days off. Or hunt ducks. I was always on the water. Even thought about guiding. But started to burn out. Fished less and less till eventually I just stopped going. So decided to free up dome space in the drive way and sold my boat. So been about three years now, unless you count a few tuna I caught off the rig which is only fun for the first part of the hitch. After that it's just work.

Comment

Haven’t had the boat in the water since October, but seldom do I only fish.

Usually one day trips or weekends.

I’ll take the wife and kids out on Saturday and fish. Come back to my folks house and enjoy the pool and then fish again Sunday morning before going home.

Easy weekend trips and they get the job done.

Going to the chandeluer islands with Panhandle and Mexico in August.

I’m sure we will find some time to fish between then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last October my boss and I took our kayaks to Port Aransas and fished Redfin Bay.
            We slept in the truck and were in the kayaks fishing for 14 hours each day, 5am-7pm.

We typically take this kayak truck camp trip 2x per year, March and October.

Comment

I fish a couple days a week. Last over night was in Baffin 2 weeks ago. If that sum bitcs swims I fish for it [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Alaska last 3 days in Sitka. Brought back 200lbs of fillets.

Comment

Rockport a couple weeks ago. Got on some reds and trout. Only fished for two days but had a great time.

Comment

Baffin last weekend. Headed back in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      Ha! This is a “hunting” site dude! Now go soak your minners somewhere else! I kid....I kid! Fishing just never did it for me like hunting has! But enjoy your your time whatever you do

If I was ever forced to pick one, I'd only hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                        Yup definitely on my must catch list.
                        Well worth it. Settings for catching these monsters is awesome as well. Andamans were super remote. We were the only Americans the locals had met. In Yemen, remote, but not tropical. Dangerous as well and the FBI and CIA doesn’t like it either. Here I am at a checkpoint in Yemen.
                        Attached Files

Comment

My dad and I fished for 2 days in Louisiana for flounder. A trip I won’t ever forget
                          Attached Files

Comment

I fish almost on a daily basis. Of course it helps when you have ponds right outside your doorsteps. I take out the boat almost every weekend if the wife and I don't have any plans. The last time we went on a fishing trip was fall of last year. Went to camp on the banks for the weekend, fishing for stripers at Texoma... always a good time when you can grill, drink, hang out by the fire with your rods right there. We will probably go again once it warms up!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                              My dad and I fished for 2 days in Louisiana for flounder. A trip I won’t ever forget
                              Where y’all in bayou dularge?

Comment

Hackberry

Comment

Working...
                                X