X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HFD38 View Post
    Oak Ridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are y'all coming up to the Jennifer Tyde Tourney in Arlington again this year?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Are y'all coming up to the Jennifer Tyde Tourney in Arlington again this year?

Yes we are I haven’t seen the schedule yet so I’m not sure when and where we are playing.

Comment

Yes we are I haven’t seen the schedule yet so I’m not sure when and where we are playing.

Good deal. I'll be around, feel free to say hello when y'all make it up this way. It's been a good tournament over the years and the Warrior Dogs at Martin HS are way better than your average concession stand food

Comment

LWC. We threw everything at those kids. Junk ballers, submarine, and fastball power pitcher and they turned on all of them. That kid that was 93 is returning this year along with best bat we had a kid named Tilson. Also have catcher and outfielder returning so we will have 2 pitchers and a couple others returning. Other than that we will be young. We should have pitching as we will have 2 kids sitting north of 90 and a lefty that pounds the strike zone. They have a lot to live up to after last year.

Comment

Good deal. I'll be around, feel free to say hello when y'all make it up this way. It's been a good tournament over the years and the Warrior Dogs at Martin HS are way better than your average concession stand food

Will do and will definitely give that concession stand a shot. We had a pretty good tournament last year beat Colleyville Heritage and won a couple of more games. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              LWC. We threw everything at those kids. Junk ballers, submarine, and fastball power pitcher and they turned on all of them. That kid that was 93 is returning this year along with best bat we had a kid named Tilson. Also have catcher and outfielder returning so we will have 2 pitchers and a couple others returning. Other than that we will be young. We should have pitching as we will have 2 kids sitting north of 90 and a lefty that pounds the strike zone. They have a lot to live up to after last year.
              Good deal. Hopefully y'all can make another run this year. I plan on going down and watching a couple of the championship games. Told my son I'll pay for the first couple and then he needs to earn his way down via winning a spot.
              Dream big haha.

Comment

Hope the kids can make it back to the Dell Diamond this year but there is a lot of good baseball to play before we can make it there.

Comment

I've got twin boys that are seniors on varsity they're ready to get after it. On paper we've got a good team with 13 signed to play college ball, hopefully all that talent translates to the field.
                  Did they scrimmage KP today?

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                    Did they scrimmage KP today?
                    Yes they did. KP has a couple of really good pitchers, our pitchers did fairly well today our hitters were lagging. it seems that the hitters usually take a couple of weeks to catch up to the pitching this time of year.

Comment

Pitchers are always ahead this time of year. It's normal.

Comment

Yes they did. KP has a couple of really good pitchers, our pitchers did fairly well today our hitters were lagging. it seems that the hitters usually take a couple of weeks to catch up to the pitching this time of year.
                        My son will be at KP next year along with one of my catchers now. Should be fun the next 4 years.

Comment

my oldest is a freshman at rockwall and has his first HS scrimmage tonight against plano. he has been starting at shortstop so far and should pitch a little, we are excited to get this thing going...

who else is kicking it off this week? which school and team is your son on?

Comment

Is your son on Martin's varsity? My son played there in 07-08,

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                              Baseball is the one thing that I wish I would have put more effort in to in high school. Knowing how much better I am now that I practice makes me full of regrets. Theres nothing like stepping onto that diamond. Good luck all.
                              There are leagues for hardball for all ages in some cities like Austin. You can keep playing for many years after high school or college if you can find a league where you live. My oldest is 35 and still plays. They even have fall leagues.

Comment

My son plays for Victoria East and had scrimmages tonight against Cuero and Bishop. If y’all could say a prayer for his teammate, as he took a fastball to his face while batting. Ambulance came and took him to ER, very scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X