• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nathank View Post
    Well......
    Man that’s funny!

Comment

Aim small miss small!

Comment

The number one gateway “ drug” is alcohol, I worked in a rehab center and 99% of them started using alcohol, normally beer as a entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          Here’s 2 facts.
          If I’m having surgery and one surgeon lit up last night, the other does not partake, I’m going with guy #2.
          I have no problem with my teenage son drinking a few beers and have allowed it numerous times, I’ve never handed him a joint.
          What exactly is the difference?

Comment

To ignore the dangers of genetically enhanced weed, emergency room stats and the statistics on driving accidents just shows you have been indoctrinated or have adopted the weed culture.

You would now be the Iguana on Cheech & Chong’s “Nice Dreams” as foretold by the liberal globalist so many years ago. Just about the time “we” started spraying and genetic alterations started.

Good luck and smoke up !

Comment

And then I got high and then I got high high [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Your brother was destined to be homeless, he just happened to smoke pot too. Pot on the streets costs more than a bottle of Mickeys so I'm sure you know which route they take.

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                I dont hang out where homeless people hang out so I dont see their joints or their heroin or their bottles.
                Now, how about you tell me how many homeless smoked weed in their developmental years.

Comment

lol!

Some of y'all sound like a bunch of liberals whining about "Blood in the streets!!" when concealed carry was becoming legalized in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                    The number one gateway “ drug” is alcohol, I worked in a rehab center and 99% of them started using alcohol, normally beer as a entry.
                    If ANY drug should be outlawed it should be alcohol.

Alcohol kills 88,000 people every year in the US alone.

Anyone who is ok with alcohol but thinks weed is the great satan really needs to re-evaluate their priorities.

With that said I think all drugs should be decriminalized and abuse treated as the medical and psychological problem it is.

Comment

I guess they legalized it in Vegas. We were there last month and after walking 100 yards down the street I felt like I'd been riding in Master P's Suburban for an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                        To ignore the dangers of genetically enhanced weed, emergency room stats and the statistics on driving accidents just shows you have been indoctrinated or have adopted the weed culture.

You would now be the Iguana on Cheech & Chong’s “Nice Dreams” as foretold by the liberal globalist so many years ago. Just about the time “we” started spraying and genetic alterations started.

Good luck and smoke up !
                        Alcohol related crashes cost 114 billion a year in direct and indirect costs. That's just accidents. Nobody is indoctrinated. If anything people are indoctrinated to the alcohol culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                          Here’s 2 facts.

If I’m having surgery and one surgeon lit up last night, the other does not partake, I’m going with guy #2.

I have no problem with my teenage son drinking a few beers and have allowed it numerous times, I’ve never handed him a joint.
                          Dear lord the ignorance in this comment is unbelievable. There is no such thing as a hangover from weed. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                            If ANY drug should be outlawed it should be alcohol.

Alcohol kills 88,000 people every year in the US alone.

Anyone who is ok with alcohol but thinks weed is the great satan really needs to re-evaluate their priorities.

With that said I think all drugs should be decriminalized and abuse treated as the medical and psychological problem it is.
                            Just FYI; 94% of Subaru thefts are perpetrated my someone under the influence of Marijuana.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              Just FYI; 94% of Subaru thefts are perpetrated my someone under the influence of Marijuana.
                              Well they'd have to be high to steal a Subaru.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                                Luckily there's only meth heads where I hunt so I'm not too worried about parking on the side of the road!

Comment

Working...
                                X