Tnik’s ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
    That was from a Georgia based bulletin board. I have not researched it. The mods took his stuff down on that board. Good enough for me.
    Not in Georgia, either.

Comment

lets see, He solicited bows and archery equipment that was supposedly for wounded veterans and he took the free equipment donated and sold it for a profit and pocketed the money. He solicited dates (read more into that) by offering to take women off this site hunting if they would be his girlfriend. When Jaspro (very well loved member of this site) died he made fun of it all over facebook. Plus a long list of other stuff. And the only reason he was a PH in Africa is because he was hiding from tax evasion. Total piece of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Nope. He was still posting here in 2014. Search for username, Africanbowhunter.

Yup but most of the "good threads" were deleted.

Comment

I remember something a while back that he was soliciting "companionship" on a different social media platform that was let's just say "creepy".

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            I remember something a while back that he was soliciting "companionship" on a different social media platform that was let's just say "creepy".
            I think that was on Leprechauns-only.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              The creepy part was it was in the product comment section on a dwarf goat sales website.

Comment

Tnik sighting at SHOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Drake and I went there one afternoon years ago. I tuned his bow - he couldn't hit crap. Little 26" draw - had to take the difference up in my left arm. Got it spot on out to 50 yards and gave it back to him. Snapped this pic of him trying the new tune on the back porch. He managed to hit what he was aiming at consistently and made the comment, he's never seen anyone take someone's bow and set it up that matched someone else's eye. I think that's BS - I used his release and a consistent anchor point is a consistent anchor point between shooters. He doesn't have a long draw length and I use a 29" - that was the toughest part, adjusting way down tight to tune - matching his hold.

He was trying to solicit Drake and I with running his up and coming Archery range - 3d shoots etc. We turned that down and left.

See him every now and then rolling the back roads between Kerrville and Centerpoint and periodically at the Kerrville Walmart.

Drake gave him an ELBOW LAKE RANCH hat - wearing it in the photo. We got a tour of his old archery gear and some of the arrows used to kill big game in Africa. I have to admit, he has some historical archery gear and considering I remember those years, it was a walk back into memory lane for me equipment wise.

Gave us his collection of African hunts on DVD - the full set.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by AtTheWall; 01-24-2020, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    I would imagine at least half the women on here have made a trip or two.

But they probably don't want to admit it.
                    TBH women are a lot smarter than that! We know a slug when we see one.

Comment

Working...
                    X